This question is for the women here

Options
I recently stopped taking the pill, and I was wondering has anyone stopped taking it and saw a difference when it came to you losing weight or was it about the same as when you were taking it?

Replies

• YokoJ
    YokoJ Posts: 253
    Options
    I think it all depends on the woman and the brand pill. Bc once I started taking birth control my pill actually made me lose weight.
  • LaundryJo
    LaundryJo Posts: 47
    Options
    My weight stayed the same when I stopped taking it, but my sex drive went through the roof!
  • BrightEyesx3
    BrightEyesx3 Posts: 335
    Options
    I think it all depends on the woman and the brand pill. Bc once I started taking birth control my pill actually made me lose weight.

That's how I was, and I'm afraid since I stopped I'm gonna gain some of the weight back
  • YokoJ
    YokoJ Posts: 253
    Options

That's how I was, and I'm afraid since I stopped I'm gonna gain some of the weight back

Mine stayed off. And I'm sure as long as you stay focus on your new lifestyle you should be safe.
  • BrightEyesx3
    Options

Mine stayed off. And I'm sure as long as you stay focus on your new lifestyle you should be safe.

I'm hoping for that
  • BrightEyesx3
    Options
    Bump?
  • sfarrell1359
    sfarrell1359 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I recently went off mine too and I notice I have been hungrier than I was before and snacking more. Because I exercise I haven't put any weight on yet but it worries me.

I am also bloated a lot more than I was before.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I lost all my weight. I had been on the shot and I got up to 145lbs. When I got off it I went back down to 116. It took a few months though.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Think it just depends on the pill and how your body reacts to it. My pill doesn't affect my weight.
  • StarIsMoving
    StarIsMoving Posts: 437
    Options
    The shot had me up a few pounds, didn't have that with the pill. When I stopped the pill, it was because I found out I was pregnant... so really hard to tell a difference on weight since I wasn't sure what was causing anything at that point. LOL!
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Personally I haven't... the last time I tried this I ended up pregnant...