new here , lets do this together

Options
hi am new to the site and app. my name is martin and i am 32 in essex. would like some friends to help each other through the bad times and the good ones :). hope to hear from soon good luck ( u can do it).

Replies

• LoneR113
    LoneR113 Posts: 27
    Options
    New too Martin. I'm Mark from Sutton, and I've got an awful long way to go........
  • AgentWalker008
    Options
    Vaguely new-ish, I'm Jess, I'm 20 going on 21 and I'm from Norwich. Howdy!
  • rebecc6
    rebecc6 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Rebecca. I am also new here. What a great tool this could be! I can always use friends to help me stay on track. It has been a lifelong battle. Hope to hear from you soon.
  • Daella
    Daella Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP since March, but fell off the wagon for a bit. I'm baaack :) and ready to go. HMU :)
  • martini12534
    Options
    i think we all have but i tell u something , there is no stopping us mate :)
  • rachaee
    rachaee Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hii im new too. feel free to add!
  • Daella
    Daella Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i think we all have but i tell u something , there is no stopping us mate :)

That's what's up!! :drinker:
  • martini12534
    Options
    nice to meet u all. i gotta feeling this is going to be great for us all. does not matter if u fall off as long as u get back on :) lol
  • KJ77493
    KJ77493 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends on here! Please feel free to add me! :)
  • unfitgoku
    unfitgoku Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I joined while back and its only recently getting serious so i am new too :)

Thank you,
    AL
  • Mammykimbo
    Mammykimbo Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi I joined last night, and completed my first day today, feel good about it. I am restarting my journey after losing 30lbs very slowly on another plan, which I have become very bored with. This way we can enjoy a little portion of our favourite things and keep in control. Hopefully a few of us can help each other along the way. My weigh in is Wednesday so I guess a maintain is on the cards this week. However hopefully next week the pounds will be falling off!!!!
  • Givingitagdgo
    Options
    Hi, Im brand new today so also looking for some people to help me through. If you want feel free to add me. Goo luck!
  • FreedomReigns
    FreedomReigns Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You can add me but hopefully there are more good times then bad :smile:
  • elizabethdoop
    elizabethdoop Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm Elizabeth and am new to this site but I am very excited to get this train rollin. Good luck along your journey to a new you :smile:
  • hphd92love
    hphd92love Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone...I lost track of myself...so I am starting over again....I bought a brand new very nice journal for my food list...I did not stop exercising though...I love going to the gym..
  • Chocolate_Queen
    Chocolate_Queen Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Ali from Winsford. It's nice to meet you all!
  • mcw1976
    mcw1976 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Been with MFP for about a month now, but can always use some encouragement on those bad days.
  • kellyrcampos
    Options
    Just joined an hour ago...love the energy here! Please invite me to the party :drinker: