Options
I have a question

is it healthy to eat like i normally do like danish brownies etc
but then work that off with exercise???

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    It's not healthy to eat danish brownies in the first place, only in moderation but eating it and then saying you will work it off isn't healthy. There is still sugar, etc.in the brownies which isn't good for your body.

Try replacing the brownies with healthier foods. For example, I used to eat potato chips all the time, I've replaced them with green beans, carrots, cauliflower, celery, and some low fat ranch dip. I still eat potato chips occasionally but not as often as I used to.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    What's the saying? You can't out exercise a bad diet? something like that.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    What's your goal?

It depends on that. Losing weight is 90% diet.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    I have a question

is it healthy to eat like i normally do like danish brownies etc
    but then work that off with exercise???
    So long as you remain at a calorific deficit (allowing for a margin of error with exercise burn recommendations) you can eat what you want and still lose weight.

However, I recommend changing your mind set. Think of your Danish as a treat rather than everyday food and work up the exercise calories you need to treat yourself before you eat it.
  • tookie24
    tookie24 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    If you're just eating one brownie every once in awhile and burning off the calories, that's fine. However if you're eating 20, regardless if you're burning off the calories(even though that would take an awful long time) eating that much junk is never healthy. It's alright to eat a treat every now and then as long as thats not your entire meal.