Stomach changed?

Options
Ever since I started eating healthier and changing my diet up I've noticed a change stomach-wise (internally), and because of that, I cannot eat a certain amount of food. It's like when I start eating I feel OK but if I eat a little extra I get a feeling in my stomach and I feel a bit sick after. It's hard for me to tell how much food is enough because I have been eating a vast variety. Has anyone run into this problem too?

Replies

• mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    For me it's not a problem. Ever since my healthy lifestyle journey began, I told myself no more overeating! I listen to my body and when I feel full, I stop eating. Currently, if I even think about overeating I would feel so sick and bloated. That's an uncomfortable feeling that is no longer incorporated into my lifestlye; my stomach won't allow for it.

I'm no longer bloated and my belly is extremely flatter. I overall feel so much healthier.

So, on that note, I say listen to your body. In my opinion, that's a change for the better.
  • BrightEyesx3
    BrightEyesx3 Posts: 335
    Options
    For me it's not a problem. Ever since my healthy lifestyle journey began, I told myself no more overeating! I listen to my body and when I feel full, I stop eating. Currently, if I even think about overeating I would feel so sick and bloated. That's an uncomfortable feeling that is no longer incorporated into my lifestlye; my stomach won't allow for it.

I'm no longer bloated and my belly is extremely flatter. I overall feel so much healthier.

So, on that note, I say listen to your body. In my opinion, that's a change for the better.

It's tough though because I would feel as if I didn't eat enough, yet my body is saying it doesn't want anymore. I'm not used to this
  • Altarian
    Altarian Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I've noticed the same thing with myself since i changed the way i eat. it's a good thing and in time you will get use to it. As others keep saying listen to your body as it will never lie to you on anything medical.
  • BrightEyesx3
    BrightEyesx3 Posts: 335
    Options
    I've noticed the same thing with myself since i changed the way i eat. it's a good thing and in time you will get use to it. As others keep saying listen to your body as it will never lie to you on anything medical.

Did it help you lose weight?