Need Some Support!

Options
So, I just went clothes shopping for the first time in months and found out I am now 2 pant sizes smaller!!! Woohoo!! I have been working out/ eating healthy(ish) and really trying... but I need some support! Help me stick in there please/ I really want this to succeed! :D

Replies

• shinyshughes
    shinyshughes Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey Kelly,
    It sounds like you're doing really well - you should be very proud. I know what you mean though, sometimes it's hard to focus on the good work you've already done and not the hard work that you still have to do! Just keep on with what you're doing - it sounds like it's working - and you'll soon be buying more new pants! Use that as your motivation. Good luck x
  • ladiaz1106
    ladiaz1106 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi Kelly!
    I am so happy to hear how great you are doing! I know motivation gets tough somtimes, especially if you do not have many around to help push you. I would concentrate on how good it felt to be able to fit into pants two sizes smaller and remember the satisfaction of the results you have achieved from your efforts thus far. You are doing awesome! Keep going, you can do it!

Best of luck! --- Ali