Turbo Jam

Options
Hello,
Just wondering if anyone has tried Turbo Jam, & if so what you think of it??
I'm on week 7 out of 9 of Insanity & am trying to decide what to order next. After doing this workout DVD program I don't think I can go back to my old routine of treadmill & hand weights b/c I've really loved (& found it less boring) to workout to fitness DVDs. Thanks!

Replies

• jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    If you do a search, you'll find loads of posts. Remember some people may be Beachbody coaches and so may be biased.
  • Racheldt87
    Racheldt87 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Also interested in opinions on turbo fire?
  • bigoboo1
    bigoboo1 Posts: 13
    Options
    This is the best exercise that offers the best fat burning ever. I lost 65lbs doing aerobics with Charlene back in 2009. I started at 335 and went to 270 within 6 months. I have put back on 25 lbs since then, but it did not come back fast. I have started back using the DVD but the yellow CD (turbo jams + abs) has cracked, and my knees hurts me when I am getting ready to kick and turn. I know it is the weight gain, but I can honestly tell you that you are going to love it.
  • gxm17
    gxm17 Posts: 374
    Options
    I have most of the Turbo Jam DVDs and I recently added the Turbo Fire Starter (low impact) DVD. Love them all. Lots of fun, great workouts with absolutely no dread factor.
  • macncis
    macncis Posts: 2
    Options
    Turbo Jam is AMAZING and super fun! Great program!
  • PZXN
    PZXN Posts: 1
    Options
    Turbo Jam is sooooo good. Especially strawberry.... wait what?
  • MarySunshine70
    Options
    Love them!! I love to mix them with the Chalean series
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Also interested in opinions on turbo fire?
    LOVE TurboFire
  • Boingo1
    Boingo1 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I think if you are at the "Insanity" level, Turbo Jam will seem intermediate to easy for you. THough they are fun! I think Turbo Fire would be more your speed. They are Turbo Jams on speed.
  • cressievargo
    cressievargo Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I have Turbo Jam & love it. I would love to try Turbo Fire, but $$ says no. LOL
  • CurveAppeal86
    CurveAppeal86 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Loved Turbo Jam! It started getting a bit repetitive so I just started Turbo Fire last week. Started out with HIIT 15 and will continue that until I can master the intervals!
    I highly recommend it!
  • auzziecawth66
    auzziecawth66 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    They are so much fun, I've got all of them but the get on the ball ones and the advanced turbo fire ones and I've never been disappointed with the workouts or the results.
  • Lexdeze12
    Lexdeze12 Posts: 3
    Options
    I started with Turbo jam and now am doing turbo fire. If your coming off of insanity - turbo jam will not be enough of a challenge. But Turbo fire is an awesome workout with spurts of very high intensity like insanity. Plus its a lot of fun!!!