Email/FB Daily Support Partner Wanted :)

Options
Hi Everyone!

I'm female, freshly 30, and have about 60 pounds to loose!

Would love to find someone, male or female, but maybe in the same age-group/weight-loss goal.

Would love to get to know you, and push each other forward with daily emails and/or FB messages My nutrition/exercise knowledge is pretty good, but it always seems to come down to motivation, doesn't it?

Looking forward to meeting you!

Mieka

Replies

• AzhureSnow
    AzhureSnow Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hi Mieka,
    I'm 25, and I've only got about 35 more pounds to lose, but this sounds like an awesome idea. Extra accountability is always helpful! Good luck!
  • HeartlessHarlot
    HeartlessHarlot Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm totally up for daily prodding. Message me if you want do do this!
  • ewhirly02
    ewhirly02 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi Mieka!

I'd be happy to help! I'm 28 and have a pretty similar goal to yours. I've lost 15 pounds so far since I started using MFP, but I'd still like to lose another 50-60 and anything on top of that would just be icing on the cake (I hate to use food references, but that one seemed fitting, haha). I definitely feel like you can't have too many friends when you're on a journey like this. We have to be able to motivate ourselves, but I think motivation and encouragement from others can go a long way! Feel free to add me and we can keep in touch with our progress and goals. It always helps to have someone else hold you accountable sometimes!

Erin
  • cjc0309
    cjc0309 Posts: 6
    Options
    I am getting ready to hit the dirty 30 in a couple months and would love to lose 30 pounds. Message me if you want to get help motivating!! I would love someone to push my butt into gear :)