Show me your tattoos...for the 20th time!!!

Options
Drenched_N_Motivation
Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
yay, lets see them...aaaaaagain!!

Replies

• itsafrappe
    itsafrappe Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    second tattoo thread of the night. im sure a couple of people will be in here to talk about tats being trashy.
  • emhargs
    emhargs Posts: 63
    Options
    i have a lame 'trampstamp' i got when i was 18 - don't know how to post a pic. i am going to get some stuff added to it soon to make it better as its just a piece of nothing on my back.
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    Bump
  • sblades
    sblades Posts: 75
    Options
    Haha - I got my newest ones as a treat for having gotten to goal weight... now to get back there.... lol.
  • Kaydoggie
    Kaydoggie Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    39869_10150243051845128_4616670_n.jpg
    Got this one after my best doggie passed away. Its my fave.
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Options
    second tattoo thread of the night. im sure a couple of people will be in here to talk about tats being trashy.

Well, some are. Just because you have one doesnt make it great. Ive seen some God aweful tats on this forum, and ive seen some really nice ones. And just because you have one, doesnt mean you cant agree that there are some horrible ones out there.
  • sblades
    Options

Well, some are. Just because you have one doesnt make it great. Ive seen some God aweful tats on this forum, and ive seen some really nice ones. And just because you have one, doesnt mean you cant agree that there are some horrible ones out there.

agreed!
  • itsafrappe
    itsafrappe Posts: 162 Member
    Options

i dont disagree that some are, but you should see some of the comments from the other tat thread. the jist was that a certain person felt all tats are trashy and classless. no matter how bad i think it may look if it means something to someone i will not call it trashy, just not my taste. but yes ive seen some doozies
  • sblades
    Options

i dont disagree that some are, but you should see some of the comments from the other tat thread. the jist was that a certain person felt all tats are trashy and classless. no matter how bad i think it may look if it means something to someone i will not call it trashy, just not my taste. but yes ive seen some doozies

It's too bad when people get things tattooed that they regret or no longer like - then there is the issue of poor workmanship in a tattoo, making it bad - but I'd also agree that there are some technically really nice tattoos that I just really don't like. Example: I'd never get a lifelike animal portrait. BUT I've seen some stunning reproductions of pet pictures. Just not my style. I prefer nautical/traditional/old school work.
  • Cocoru
    Cocoru Posts: 19
    Options
    I posted it in the other tattoo forum, but I'll post it here too as well since I'm so proud of it! It's my "Don't stop believing" tattoo which yes, it's my favorite song, but it's also a motto I've lived by ever since I was 12! These words keep me going in anything I do and only strives me to push myself to reach my goals! It's a great motivator when I'm working out! =)

402446_2281461366128_2013668859_n.jpg
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Options
    I posted it in the other tattoo forum, but I'll post it here too as well since I'm so proud of it! It's my "Don't stop believing" tattoo which yes, it's my favorite song, but it's also a motto I've lived by ever since I was 12! These words keep me going in anything I do and only strives me to push myself to reach my goals! It's a great motivator when I'm working out! =)

Streeeeet lights! Peeeeeeple!!! Ohhh oh oooooooooooh!
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options

Oh.My.God. I've been planning on getting this tattoo hahahaha!!!! Love it, looks great!!! Now I'm more excited to get mine :happy:
  • midschool22
    midschool22 Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options

Eff them. Effing haters. :explode: :bigsmile: