Motivation to loose 100+

Options
I am on my way to loosing 100+lbs. and could use some motivation, inspiration, and tips along the way. I have done it before when I was in my early 20's but life has a way of through one some curve balls. I am tired of hurting all of the time and never feeling happy about myself. The train stops here. I am determined to reach my goal weight in 1 1/2 years. And when I reach that goal I will implement another one. :laugh: I am not letting anyone stand in my way!!!

Replies

• BostonMatt
    BostonMatt Posts: 258
    Options
    You came to the right place. Lots of knowledgable people and good support. Welcome!
  • Reddak98
    Reddak98 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Your first and last sentences say it all. You will do it.
  • bfairbanks1982
    bfairbanks1982 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent...I am also working on losing 100 plus lbs :smile:
  • joy5877
    joy5877 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request for friends. I need motivation and support also to complete my journey of 100+!
  • mgrubbe85
    mgrubbe85 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Michele I am 26 years old and I too am trying to lose over 100 lbs I was at 327 when i stepped on the scale and said WOW I have to change my lifestyle or I will die. That was on april 22nd I started my life changing diet. since then i have lost 41 lbs and I still have about 100lbs to lose. To help keep me motivated I make videos every week on youtube to share with the world. Believe me it helps. If you want feel free to check them out. Just go to youtube.com and type in My weight loss journey from 325lbs or Michele Grubbe. Either way you will find them. And I tell every little detail as to how I am losing the weight, i show before and after photos and everything. If you would like support from me feel free to send me a friends request. I would love the support from you as well. Thank you and look forward to talking with u
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    You can do it! You have come to the right place for motivation and inspiration. The tools are great and will help you out so much to stay on track.

Wishing you great success in your journey to a healthier you! :flowerforyou:
  • Pinky1147
    Pinky1147 Posts: 105
    Options
    Love your mind set!! I have over a 100 to lose also! Always looking for friends who have the same goal as me!!!
  • danyeinarson
    Options
    Hello my name is Michele I am 26 years old and I too am trying to lose over 100 lbs I was at 327 when i stepped on the scale and said WOW I have to change my lifestyle or I will die. That was on april 22nd I started my life changing diet. since then i have lost 41 lbs and I still have about 100lbs to lose. To help keep me motivated I make videos every week on youtube to share with the world. Believe me it helps. If you want feel free to check them out. Just go to youtube.com and type in My weight loss journey from 325lbs or Michele Grubbe. Either way you will find them. And I tell every little detail as to how I am losing the weight, i show before and after photos and everything. If you would like support from me feel free to send me a friends request. I would love the support from you as well. Thank you and look forward to talking with u

I would LOVE to see these videos, as I myself have been thinking about doing this sort of stuff.
  • susjan
    susjan Posts: 105
    Options
    I'm looking for new friends too with the same goals!
  • CopyCat97
    CopyCat97 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Same goal to loose 100+. Feel free to add
  • traceylynns
    traceylynns Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    36 out of 96 gone! I am really starting to use MFP and it really helps you are in the rite place for sure!!
  • DaveneGfit
    DaveneGfit Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! Thank you so much for sharing. I struggled with my weight for most of my life and finally have been able to loose the weight. I never thought it was possible, but I want you to know that it can be done! There are so many amazing people on here who are here to help!
  • soxx226
    soxx226 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add I have about 150 more to lose
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    Take it day by day and you will succeed. If you have an off day, skip the day and wait for tomorrow to come. Dont be someone who waits until the next monday or the next 1st. Do it tomorrow! Drink half your body weight in ounces...so if you were 300lbs then drink 150ounces per day. Eat more fruits and veggies to make your calories last longer. Add as many people as you can with the same goals and keep updating with them often. And finally, read the success story section often to get motivated. It really works!!!
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    If it's motivation you need I can provide! Most of the time through pinterest pictures but hey they help me lol So if you like friend add me. I started with 100 to lose and have about another 75 to go. If I can do it you can so let's do it together!
  • betsz1
    betsz1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    No doubt in my mind you're going to do this! I'll send you a friend request...check out my profile cuz I think we have a lot in common!!
  • htrail1979
    Options
    Thank you for you knowledge and input!
  • iwork4pepsi
    Options
  • Jodiekate
    Jodiekate Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Well done for making the first move and signing up!

I also have over 100lbs to lose so feel free to add me.
  • slowly_changing12
    slowly_changing12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I would love to support you!!!! and u can also add me