I Need Friends

Options
Not that I don't have any in real life, but the type of friends I am looking for to help motivate me need to be on MFP. So friend me if you want. This is what I DO NOT want: the "I-run-and-love-it" group; I hate running for the sake of running, if you enjoy swimming or bicycling or evening playing sports as your way of exercise - GREAT, friend me! I DO NOT want the "excessive-dieting-should-or-should-not" group; I don't care what works for you, I am not you, I don't believe my diet has to be so restricted in any certain area (save for junk food) that my husband suffers.

I DO WANT the "recipe-sharing" group, I am always looking for new recipes to try, and I try them as long as we can afford it. :) I DO WANT mothers, not the "crunchy-momma-all-natural-if-you-don't-breastfeed-for-2-years-you're-a-horrible-mom", but the ones who are real, who do want they can and are not obsessive about it all.

Sorry, I'm so particular, but it'd be nice to have some support from people who are at least a little like me. I'm just your average mother, wanting to lose baby weight healthily and not be stressed by everyone else's idea of what I should be doing to accomplish it. Thanks!

Replies

• happyceliza
    happyceliza Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm a mom also. I have 3 kids. I am trying to loose 50 lbs. I've been on WW but just started here since I don't want to renew my subscription now. I don't run, but I walk and that is where I mainly get my exercise. I have to workout when my son naps, so mostly I do Walk it Out on the Wii or Walk Away the Pounds videos.
  • jtkwood
    jtkwood Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Hate running. Walks and bike are about all I do for cardio, and the bike is a great way to burn a lot fast. Still have chips and ice cream, just have to work for it somedays.
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Mrs16
    Mrs16 Posts: 86
    Options
    Feel free to add me..... I exercise moderately-walking, water aerobics etc.... I am not pushy or judgemental. I have quite a bit left to go on my journey, I log in every day and I only have positive things to post.