3 Years in Perspective

Options
_Ren
_Ren Posts: 89 Member
Most of the work started January of 2012 and onward with using MFP more regularly and doing 30 day shred.

loss%2520070212.jpg

Replies

• spiregrain
    spiregrain Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Nice! You look great! Your face really changed a lot there. It almost looks like perhaps it is taking you a little getting used to?

Bring back that hat, though, I like it :)

Excuse my spying, but I am super gratified to see you are also inspired by Sarah Connor. I didn't list her but secretly in my head when I imagine being in good shape I am picturing myself as Sarah Connor in various scenarios.
  • _Ren
    Options
    Nice! You look great! Your face really changed a lot there. It almost looks like perhaps it is taking you a little getting used to?

Excuse my spying, but I am super gratified to see you are also inspired by Sarah Connor. I didn't list her but secretly in my head when I imagine being in good shape I am picturing myself as Sarah Connor in various scenarios.

Thanks. I'm glad my face is changing. Yes it is getting hard to get used to.

Alas, that hat is no more. Maybe my reward after another 10 lbs or so will be to get a new one.

Oh Sarah Connor.

Together, spiregrain, you and I will defeat those Terminators!
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    you are looking great!
  • _Ren
    Options
    you are looking great!

Thanks!
  • spiregrain
    spiregrain Posts: 254 Member
    Options

Thanks. I'm glad my face is changing. Yes it is getting hard to get used to.

Alas, that hat is no more. Maybe my reward after another 10 lbs or so will be to get a new one.

Oh Sarah Connor.

Together, spiregrain, you and I will defeat those Terminators!

Terminators won't stand a chance. I'm kinda sad I can't turn my hands into three foot long mega-skewers, though. We will have to steal their tech.
  • weightloss06
    Options
    well done on your loss so far. you look great!!!!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Great job! :smile:
  • _Ren
    Options
    well done on your loss so far. you look great!!!!

Thanks!
  • _Ren
    Options
    Congrats! Great job! :smile:

Thank you!
  • LavaDoll
    LavaDoll Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Very different & Well Done!

& i vote yes for hats, as well, and also dig Sarah Conner, although more so Linda Hamilton's arms...

Good jobby-job, overall!

<and i notice the smile in july 2012...nice to see!>

=^x^=
  • _Ren
    Options
    Very different & Well Done!

& i vote yes for hats, as well, and also dig Sarah Conner, although more so Linda Hamilton's arms...

Those arms of hers. MMMhmm.
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    WTG!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!