ChaLEAN Extreme Calorie Burn

Options
Does anyone have an estimate of how many calories the ChaLEAN Extreme workouts burn? My suggested caloric intake here is 1200 calories. The food guidebook that came with the program suggests 1400 calories (for my weight). I have been trying to keep it between the two for the past week but was wondering if anyone had some more insight. I don't want to be going over or under where I need to be.

Thanks!

Replies

• lilangel7671
    lilangel7671 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    My best suggestion is to get a HRM. It is so different for everyone-especially with strength training. I love my Polar F4! Hope that helps!
  • licia67
    licia67 Posts: 109
    Options
    My best suggestion is to get a HRM. It is so different for everyone-especially with strength training. I love my Polar F4! Hope that helps!

I couldn't agree more, the only way to get a good idea of what you are burning each time you excercise is with a heart rate moniter. I am currently doing CLX and my calories differ each time I do a workout, there are a lot of variables that cause it to be different each time.
  • dinosgirl
    dinosgirl Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Thanks, ladies! Any suggestions for an inexpensive one?
  • lilangel7671
    lilangel7671 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'm not really sure about a cheap HRM-I'm sure you can find one to fit your needs! My F4 was around $100..but SO worth the investment..I can't imagine working out without it!