Multi DVD Workout for Beginners?

Options
I've been eating healthy and following a low carb plan (per my doctors request due to insulin resistance/PCOS) for a couple weeks now. And now I'm ready to add in some workouts!

I get bored quickly watching the same workout DVDs over and over again. So that doesn't suit my style. I'm looking for my best options for workout plans like p90x or the Jillian Michael's Body Revolution or something along those lines.

I want something with multiple DVDs and a "plan." Does that make sense?

What are my options? I'm having a hard time searching on the internet for something similar, because, well, what would you "call" those kinds of workout dvds? lol I'm not sure what to search for?

Replies

• pashalia
    pashalia Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am in the last 2 weeks of jmbr. This is a program which a begginer can follow, as i was, and have great results!!!
    I started this program 91kgr (180 lbs), i lost 12 kgr and i havent finished yet!
    Before i start this programm i hadnt moved my *kitten* for 3 years....
    P90x, people says that it isnt the best program for begginers... I have never tried it...

Good luck!!!!
  • xstup1dc0rex
    Options
    Thats what I was hoping. The jillian michaels body revolution seemed to be less intense and better for beginners.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Take a look at Turbojam
  • mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    check out beachbody workouts. They have a list that you can compare workouts and see which one meets your needs. They are easy because they provide the schedule for you. All you need to do is commit and push play. If you want some help choosing, private message me.