Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Could definitely use support

Hi everyone, I started my journey to better habits eight weeks ago. I started out just walking ten minutes a day, and am now exercising 90 minutes a day. But it's hard to stay motivated, especially when it feels like I'm not really making a difference. I want to lose nearly 180 pounds, so I've got a long road ahead of me. If anyone would like to add me to help me hold myself accountable, I could definitely use the help!

Thanks everyone. :)

Replies

• missionpossible2013
    missionpossible2013 Posts: 20 Member
    I will add you because i need motivating as well. I need to loose 150 and im on my way. I have to stay positive and realize that its easier and faster gaining than it is to loose it. :flowerforyou:
  • Anyone can add me if they'd like. You can do it! It is hard work but the payoff is soooo worth it!
  • Kailee360
    Kailee360 Posts: 46
    Hi ,

I think you are doing fantastic ... going from 10mins to 90mins exercise per day , keep up the good work .. :o)
  • CeCe_oceansoul_420
    CeCe_oceansoul_420 Posts: 59 Member
    Yes it is much easier gaining than losing! I didn't realize how mentally involved it would be. It's been so, so hard to acknowledge why I'm overweight, the habits I formed that got me here, and even harder changing those habits.
  • CeCe_oceansoul_420
    CeCe_oceansoul_420 Posts: 59 Member
    Hi ,

I think you are doing fantastic ... going from 10mins to 90mins exercise per day , keep up the good work .. :o)

Thank you very much! It's certainly helped my confidence, that's for sure!
  • thisisjl
    thisisjl Posts: 1,074 Member
    Anyone can add me if they'd like. You can do it! It is hard work but the payoff is soooo worth it!

WOW I look at your picture of your pants and I can just say WOW GREAT job! I'm 39 pounds down on a 109 pound journey I started a while ago. You give me the motivation to keep it going!

Feel free to add me I'm on daily willing to give support and recieve support as well. I really need people to help keep me accountable. Today was a horrendous day for me but I'm trying to pick up the pieces and move on.