Facebook How to turn off friends commenting photos of others

Options
Fieldsy
Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
I don't want to unsubscribe to my friends, but I am tired of seeing friend A comment on a pic of a person I don't even have as a friend.

I also don't want to see a friend comment another friends update/photo.

Any way of turning these off?

Replies

• xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    It really annoys me when I buy a carton of orange juice and the inner seal is already open! Like wtf?!

Do you have the phone number that I can call to reach Tropicana's customer service department?
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    It really annoys me when I buy a carton of orange juice and the inner seal is already open! Like wtf?!

Do you have the phone number that I can call to reach Tropicana's customer service department?

Phone Number
    800-237-7799 :)
  • impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I don't want to unsubscribe to my friends, but I am tired of seeing friend A comment on a pic of a person I don't even have as a friend.

hover over their name. Drop down menu comes up. Click 'unsubscribe from comments and likes by Joe' or whatever. Easy peasy.
  • HikeRunLift
    Options
    Obama and Mark Zukerberg are secretly conspiring to collect personal info and disarm Americans

Get off of Facebook ASAP
  • xtinalovexo
    Options

Phone Number
    800-237-7799 :)
    :drinker:
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options

Double fisting two mugs of OJ? Noiiiiiiice.
    Wx4rw.gif
  • xtinalovexo
    Options

Double fisting two mugs of OJ? Noiiiiiiice.
    Wx4rw.gif

Hellllz yeah... I might even add some vodka... Livin on the edge.
  • Othos
    Othos Posts: 33
    Options
    Obama and Mark Zukerberg are secretly conspiring to collect personal info and disarm Americans
    Clearly the crackdown has been brutal on gun owners: http://www.bizjournals.com/boston/news/2012/06/29/smith-wesson-posts-record-year.html

"Obama wants your guns!" and "The liberals want to ban guns" is just really effective marketing by the gun companies and the NRA (which is funded by gun companies). Most liberals don't give two figs about your guns, and it's not like Obama can do anything about them without the Republicans approving it first.

But I completely agree with you that Facebook is evil. :)
  • Fieldsy
    Options

I tried google and looked all over facebook. You didnt have to be cocky about it.

Thanks for the bump though! :)
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options

I think you have to ask your friend to change his privacy setting unless you have access to his facebook username & password.
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options

Sorry, i dont have anything to add to this thread apart from... WOW... You have done an amazing job on losing 215lbs.. thats fantastic... *High Fives* :drinker:
  • Fieldsy
    Options

Sorry, i dont have anything to add to this thread apart from... WOW... You have done an amazing job on losing 215lbs.. thats fantastic... *High Fives* :drinker:

Thanks!

I figured it out
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

like.gif
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    why did you bump this thread from over a year ago? lol
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    why did you bump this thread from over a year ago? lol

facebook-dislike-button.png
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member