lost my 1st 7lbs in under 2 weeks :)

Options
raverhayley
raverhayley Posts: 112 Member
i no its only a mini sucsess, but i feel quite motivated now :) only another 28lbs to go!!!

Replies

• HappyMooFace
    Options
    How did you lose it so fast? Well done, you should be very proud of yourself!
  • jumadey
    jumadey Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    wow, that is hella impressive...! how did you manage that??
  • lalapurple62
    Options
    When i read the title i thought to myself ........WTF...... how can you lose 1st 7lb in 2 weeks.......then i reread it......oops...well done on a flying start!!!
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    well done.. I lost 18lb one month and 16lb another when I first started and dropped all white carbs and first started exercising, it slows down after a while though and the pounds get harder to get off!!
  • LittleNicci
    LittleNicci Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    please inform us how you did it! congrats!
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    7lbs in 2 weeks is amazing! well done :D do hope u share :)
  • scarlettgeorgia4
    scarlettgeorgia4 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    i also thought you ment 1stone 7lbs haha - but congrats thats great!
  • poledancing_ninja
    Options
    1 stone = 14lbs
  • mormas
    mormas Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    When i read the title i thought to myself ........WTF...... how can you lose 1st 7lb in 2 weeks.......then i reread it......oops...well done on a flying start!!!

I read it the same as you! It was only when I read your post, and then re read the title, thought about it for a few seconds that I actually got it :blushing:
  • alikonner
    alikonner Posts: 67
    Options
    That's awesome!! Congratulations!!!!!!
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    snap I thought you'd lost 21lb in 2 wks - and I thought cricky moses how did she do that.
    7lbs by the way is amazing well done xx
  • jumadey
    jumadey Posts: 60 Member
    Options

I read it the same as you! It was only when I read your post, and then re read the title, thought about it for a few seconds that I actually got it :blushing:

lol same here! :blushing:
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    fab - now how? do tell
  • raverhayley
    Options
    ive been eating super healthy, no carbs after 3pm, no goin over 1000cals perday and lots of dog walking :)
  • MrsFolk
    MrsFolk Posts: 205
    Options
    Congrats! Great loss!!
  • rachael52
    rachael52 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that must feel great. It's so good to drop some weight early on and then keep whittling away until you feel better and better. I hope to lose 7 too, even if it takes me a little while. Thanks for sharing your good news.
  • shanice_22
    shanice_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options

lol same here! :blushing:

Hahaha and me :laugh: then realised it said FIRST lol well done OP!
  • Octopies
    Octopies Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I got my first 9 in 2 weeks! Doesn't it feel great?
    Congrats! :)
  • raverhayley
    Options
    thnaks for the kind words of support guys, it really does feel good- i feel like its motivated me so much more ;)
  • Ayirela
    Ayirela Posts: 204 Member
    Options

I thought she was saying she lost 1 stone 7 pounds too .... then after I read your comment I scrolled up and I was like yea that is what is says then finally it dawned on me FIRST not 1 stone LOL *facepalm* I'm a big airhead LOL

Grats to you on your weight loss :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!