Best workout DVDs for weight loss

Options
What's your favorite workout DVDs that led you to successful weight loss?

Replies

• RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    When I lost my weight there were no DVD players yet lol (back in 1987) but I heard Turbo Fire and Turbo Jam are GREAT for weight loss! There's a 30 day free trial for Turbo Fire going on right now too...inbox me for details!
  • TBBCoachLinds
    Options
    TurboFire is a great program!! Insanity is probably even better for all over fat-loss! You couldn't go wrong with either one :-)
  • Jordant107
    Jordant107 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred, Hip- Hop Abs, Insanity, Insanity - The Asylum, P90X, P90X2, RevAbs and TurboFire.
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I lost 60-70% of my weight with turbofire. The rest with Insanity.
  • josiereside
    josiereside Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I would say it is any one you will actually do consistently!
  • Blaineyyy
    Blaineyyy Posts: 151
    Options
    Ripped In 30! :)
  • prjoy98
    prjoy98 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Everyone talks about Beach body programs and they are usually expensive!
    So my two cents...Jillian Michaels...totally worth the money!! LOVED Ripped in 30 and 30DS is very popular-personally I didnt feel like it did much for me!
  • stephanie_pephanie
    Options
    Jillian Michaels No More Trouble Zones. 6 months in and it never fails to make me MELT! Added bonus of very little jumping around and being embarrassed that my flatmates can hear me. (I do run for cardio also, so perhaps some of her others are better if you want more than just a strength workout.)
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Insanity is the best, but it is super hard...............................
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Screw DVDs. Do some HIIT sprints outside your house, and do resistance training 3x/week.

EDIT: Check out the free plans over at bodybuilding.com. GREAT plans.
  • TinaHumphries
    TinaHumphries Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I would say it is any one you will actually do consistently!

This :D
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Truthfully, it's what ever DVD you love and one that you will continuously do just like with any other exercise that's out there. Watch your diet and MOVE your body....SUCCESS!!
  • tgates123
    tgates123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hip Hop abs is a great fat burner..plus it's a lot of fun if you like to dance! Shaun T is very entertaining . Do what you love because then most likely.. you will do it more often..thus burning more fat.:happy:
  • chukwuwally
    chukwuwally Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    30 day shred, Billy Blanks - Tae Bo, he's insane and it's very effective, I love Turbo jam, it's a fun way to burn calories and my No. 1 favorite ZUMBA.
  • LorryGuthrie
    LorryGuthrie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing Ripped in 30 and loving it!!
  • BitteOrca
    BitteOrca Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels No More Trouble Zones. 6 months in and it never fails to make me MELT! Added bonus of very little jumping around and being embarrassed that my flatmates can hear me. (I do run for cardio also, so perhaps some of her others are better if you want more than just a strength workout.)

agree!! i love no more trouble zones. i've done it for 2 months and it's still very challenging.
  • jrhoades2421
    Options
    When I lost my weight there were no DVD players yet lol (back in 1987) but I heard Turbo Fire and Turbo Jam are GREAT for weight loss! There's a 30 day free trial for Turbo Fire going on right now too...inbox me for details!

I have used Turbo Jam for the past 7-8 years and I love it! However, these days I'm using every XBox Kinect dance or workout video I can get my hands on!