Frustrated with the scale

Options
Last week I weighed myself on one scale. Today I weighed myself on a different scale, a brabd new one I just bought yesterday. The difference was 4 pounds, not inmy favor. The new scale shows I weigh 4 pounds more. Although I am not happy at all with that, I am going to use the new scale weight and stay consistent with that one. I am feeling a bit frustrated over this, and just needed to vent a little.

Replies

• MistyWeeks
    MistyWeeks Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Been there! Went to the doc last month.... scale there said one thing... same day at the gym it said 10 lbs less than doc's scale... and the "official" gym scale (kept hidden in their office) said 5 lbs more than the doc's scale. CRAZINESS!!!
  • soo_z
    soo_z Posts: 42
    Options
    I completely stopped weighing myself...

A GREAT article to read:

http://www.niashanks.com/2012/07/stop-weighing-on-the-scale-for-weight-loss/

I stopped because I felt like I kept failing. Even though I was losing inches and looking better in my clothes I STILL felt like I was failing. Please, take the time to read this article. It may change your perspective and shift the way you think about weight loss.