I am all smiles today!!!

Options
Today is a GREAT day! I am wearing pants I have not worn in over 2 years!!! This is such a GREAT feeling!!!!! I've been going through my clothes pulling out and trying on stuff that I am close to getting in. Sunday was my try on clothes day and this week these fit!!!

I am a happy camper!

Replies

• juliekbwell
    juliekbwell Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! :)
  • ichellebereel
    ichellebereel Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    That is great! I did the same thing on Saturday. I seen a dress that I really liked, however it was a size 16. Some of the people that seen me pick it up start saying what are you going to do with that, I said by October I will be in a 16. I seen a size 161/2 jacket so I said let me try it on to see how much more I have to work to get into the dress. To much of my surprise:happy: and all smiles, I could get into the jacket but could not close it but the amazing part about it, I haven't been about to try on anything close to a 16 in ove 15 years. I will post the picture in October when I'm in that dress. I am currently wearing 18w- 20w.
  • LawyerGal1908
    LawyerGal1908 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Awesomeeee!!!
  • ck1416
    ck1416 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Oh Happy Day!! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!