Need some middle aged friends!

Options
I'm kind of lazy, 47 years old, male. I tend to be on MFP for a while, then off, then on, then off. Motivation is an issue for me and some fresh faces would be welcome to share your successes and challenges and keep me chugging along. (No dis to my awesome current MFP friends, you guys are great).

Replies

• wreckedredhead60
    wreckedredhead60 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Middle Age you say - well I guess If I'm living to 100 that is me....feel free to add me as a friend.
  • blixgirl7
    blixgirl7 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I try not to think of myself as middle age. But being in my 40's makes me qualified!! Feel free to add me! =)
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I've been wanting to add some 40-somethings to my friends list as well - no offense to my awesome MFP friends, lol.

I'm 40 and feel free to add me as a friend too.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    It has dawned on me that at 45, I am considered 'middle aged' no matter how many times I play xbox. Please feel free to add me!!

I have enjoyed a lot of successes on MFP thanks to the amazing support network of people here, and would also welcome friends that are '' middle aged'', for that is what I am!
  • FoldsFive
    FoldsFive Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm 41 - Can't quite believe it myself until I see it written down - so go for it :)
  • sqwerly
    sqwerly Posts: 31
    Options
    You can add me as well :happy:
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Feel free to add me!

Age is just a number, that's my story....:tongue:
  • anj911
    anj911 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm 42, although i don't consider myself middle aged just yet :laugh:

Feel free to add :smile:
  • peterk1967
    peterk1967 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    also - I am in the closer to 50 than 40 category.. Could use the middle agers as well
  • KauandMe
    KauandMe Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I don't see myself as "middle age" but I guess that is an apt description.

Feel free to add :-)
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    I'm 44, but I prefer to believe I'm in my middle-youth :laugh: Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    what is middle age?
  • zclark13
    zclark13 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Oh my. If you are all saying you're middle aged at 40 something, then, at 52, I must be doddering! Love MFP and wouldn't miss a day unless I was dead! Just logged everyday at DisneyWorld...not that it was exact mind you, but I tried! Add away!
  • robinhardysmall
    robinhardysmall Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me~ definitely middle aged but in better health than in my 20's or 30's :)
  • SwtMelissa86
    SwtMelissa86 Posts: 165
    Options
    43 here... anyone who wants to add me..please do so! :)
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I'm 47, but don't feel middle aged (well most days anyways lol) Feel free to add me fellow middle agers ;)
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    45 year old kick *kitten* friend here. Anyone is welcome to add me....would love some friends my age.
  • dreamingchild
    dreamingchild Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm 40. You can add me.
  • Dragonfly1996
    Dragonfly1996 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Am 44 - not that I consider myself middle aged!! Have a youthful outlook on life & am at my fittest!! Feel free to add me too & any other middle agers!!! :flowerforyou:
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. I can use some middle somethings on my list.