I am new here and I need a friend

Options
Hi everyone!

My name is Thepastrygirl. Just like my name I am working in pastry shop making all the good eat, after so many years those good eat no longer my tempatation no more.

I have been back and forward lose weight and gained weight. I really tired of it. The reason why I want to lose weight because I want to change my lifestyle and be healthy and sexy again. I gained 25 lbs because of taking steroid for my injured arm, elbow and wrist, my pain is back after one year but I am not taking any of those, it messed up my period( I used to have 28 days, and it made me come every 42 days)

I woke up one morning, I look into the mirror look how fat and ugly I was. Then I start skip all the junk food and start work out again. So far I lost 12 pounds since last Christmas 2011.

I felt so alone all the time in the states, I may need some support and friends if anyone can spare me some time.

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm Colie,
    First of all, you are not fat and ugly.
    Second of all, if you want support and motivation, add me :smile: I have plenty to go around!

You can do this, and I will be with you every step of the way and beyond!
  • MissL70
    MissL70 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    G'morning,

MissL here, I will help you reach your goals, I may give you a nudge from time to time. As I hope you will do the same for me. I find its better when you have a friend to help push you along. I want to see you healthy and happy!!! :happy:
  • hiddensmiles21
    Options
    I'll be your friend. :) I just started this week so we can encourage each other!
  • thepastrygirl
    Options
    Thanks for adding me! Thanks again!
  • wreckedredhead60
    wreckedredhead60 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Pastry - oh, my weakness. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Zoe268
    Zoe268 Posts: 6
    Options
    Add me-- I need the support and motivation!
  • bserwack
    bserwack Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am new here too :)
  • Sewvixen
    Sewvixen Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    New here too! Feel free to add me!
  • princesstdt
    Options
    Hi! Add me I just created my profile a couple of minutes ago!
  • ygerman
    ygerman Posts: 10
    Options
    Feel free to add me to your friend list I know how you are feeling. I'm on vacation and have gained 5 lbs. I have a treadmill and elliptical and I'm too lazy to go get on them. I'm going to go do something on them today because I overdid it yesterday. I knew being on vacation was going to be too much for me. If only I was more disciplined. I'm hear if you need a friend to talk with.
  • leahsb
    leahsb Posts: 1
    Options
    im new too (well this is the first time of doing it properly, i "played around" on MFP last year but didnt last cos my heart wasnt in it - it is now)

please feel free to add me, i struggle to keep going, and (some) people around me arent great at helping as they dont understand my desire to lose weight.
  • gogojenniko
    gogojenniko Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm not new, but I need some friends. I'm really bad at message board stuff, haha.
    Let's be friends! :)
  • 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Supportive and motivational friend reporting for duty!!! Feel free to add me!
  • Jezebel9
    Jezebel9 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I am always open to new friends!
  • Randyamc
    Randyamc Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always looking for motivated friends. Don't beat your self up. Be proud that you made the decision and are taking the right steps to making a positive change.
  • kristine8409
    Options
    Add me!!! I need friends and support on here too! :)