Need some middle aged friends!

Options

Replies

• Jezebel9
    Jezebel9 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me... I am always looking for new friends!
  • Skeena4
    Skeena4 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    All my MFP friends are replying to this... uh-oh... I thought we were all around the same age... bahahahaa...
    I'm 35 - is that middle age?
  • muadeeb
    muadeeb Posts: 91
    Options
    Well since i plan on living forever i cannot be middle aged, but your welcome to add me to your friends list :smile:
  • MissMaggie3
    MissMaggie3 Posts: 2,464 Member
    Options
    Most of you are in your 40s. I'm 54 - is that too old? :cry:
  • Brineb
    Brineb Posts: 2
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm in my 40's.
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    i hear ya--MOTIVATION is also an issue for me. When I'm MOTIVATED, I do GREAT--when i lose the focus, I'm "dormant" BUT DEFEAT is not in my vocab. I'm 42--not sure if that's middle-aged but close enough huh>
  • JustJudy
    JustJudy Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am amazed I've made it this long! And honestly look better and feel better than I ever have!! Feel free to friend this LOL (little ol' lady) if you want to!
  • mclawrence00
    Options
    You can add me too! I'm 50+ and need some motivators. Started this a month ago but never really took off. Need to be serious now.
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I'm a young 43. Feel free to add
  • spicerv1
    spicerv1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    2 months before the big "50"...feel free to add this "over the hill" but having a ball lady.
  • NYBikeRacer
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I'm 35 but feel 45 :)
  • laura_lynn66
    laura_lynn66 Posts: 175
    Options
    Sigh!! I guess I'm middle-aged too..just turned 46! Any "middle-agers" feel free to add me, as well...
  • HowardRose
    HowardRose Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm 52 next month.....This is the place to be, MFP has worked wonders for me. Feel free to friend me.
  • alerica1
    alerica1 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I'm moving in on 51 and don't consider myself middle age "yet". Feel free to add me.
  • LHudson53
    LHudson53 Posts: 126
    Options
    *Big Sigh* I am only middle-aged if I live to be 116...
  • fypspirit
    fypspirit Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    you are as old as you feel and 47 is the new 16 as far as I am concerned. Yes I admit to 47 years old and darn proud of those years and the grey hairs, that I will not color. But I feel like I am 16 years old, so NO I am not middle aged.

I agree to this!!! I'm 45 and don't feel anywhere near that. Sometimes I even forget how old I am and have to actually think about it lol!!!
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    I hit the big 4-oh in a couple of months. So, is life over after 40? haha
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I'll be 40 on the 14th of this month.....but since I plan on living till I'm like at least 300-eleventy, I don't know if I can be considered middle aged yet. :laugh: Feel free to add my anyway if you don't mind youngins! :glasses:
  • cgd67
    cgd67 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    45, feel free to add me too! I need some motivation to get off of the yo-yo on this last 8 lbs or so!