Hi people new member!!

Options
Heard about this site on the radio this morning and decided to give it a try before I try weight watchers... need tons of encouragement and healthy eating recommendations!

Replies

• MzChynah
    MzChynah Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello, i am a newbie as well and i am really trying to get this weight off and keep it off....this time around!!! I am an emotional/ stress eater....it pisses me off at times but i will make the positive changes to a better me!! I am hoping to gain some motivation from like minded people who feel my struggle...i pray that we all meet our goals and beyond!!! Lets get it!!!:wink:
  • princesstdt
    Options
    Agreed! I'm hoping this will be something I can keep doing for the long term. I really want to eat healthy!
  • halceion
    halceion Posts: 11
    Options
    welcome! feel free to add me as a friend...i was on weight watchers for almost 2 years and can share my experiences.
  • dinellelou
    dinellelou Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm new too. Feel free to add me! I did lose a lot of weight on ww, but gained it back lol. This is sooo much better because it's free. It's the same thing. I wish I would've found it sooner :-) Good for you!!!