SwtMelissa86 Posts: 165
    Options
    I hit the big 4-oh in a couple of months. So, is life over after 40? haha

No Way.. I have way more fun now.
  • CajunNino
    CajunNino Posts: 269
    Options
    The 40+ club is awesome....lol.
    My wife turns 39 tomorrow, yes July 4th. I told her she's almost awesome, but she'll have to wait another year. :wink:
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    i added you.
  • lauralind5
    lauralind5 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Im 51, so I guess its the downslope of middleage however these days, isnt 50 the new 30? LOL

anyone feel free to add.
  • jessejames3ball
    Options

Mine isn't until October. Is it too soon to start partying? :bigsmile:
  • SwtMelissa86
    SwtMelissa86 Posts: 165
    Options

never too soon...
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    I'm already pushing 52, but certainly don't feel it.
    Would love more friends in my "age group" (40-50) :wink:
  • Flamenquero
    Flamenquero Posts: 132
    Options
    54 here! In my prime and having fun!
  • kelleymj
    kelleymj Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am 44...any of you middle agers that would like a friend...feel free to add me! I log in daily and my diary is open to view!!! Good luck in your journey!
  • naceto
    naceto Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Does saying that you should add me mean I'm admitting to being middle aged? ;)
  • GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    Options
    I am also 37 here you can add me
  • pooki24
    pooki24 Posts: 31
    Options
    Even though it's a lil depressing to call myself "middle-aged" :/ , feel free to add me
  • Minoesh
    Minoesh Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm 46.. a little rough around the edges and a lot overweight.. but wouldnt you just love to have a biker friend??? Any middle agers out there can add me as well..... if you dare! LOL!!!!

Lol - Bikermike, I love your attitude - I am 48 and I think I shall add you!!:smile:
  • Cirrusp
    Cirrusp Posts: 7
    Options
    Im 34 and looking to give and receive motivation from you guys
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Once I hit 50 I plan to refer to myself as antique! I'm actually looking forward to it. 47 and middle aged sounds so dull.
  • nsalerno90
    nsalerno90 Posts: 68
    Options
    I'm in -- 45 and happily in the middle of my life. I am doing this to get 45 more good ones.
  • jessejames3ball
    Options

never too soon...

Party time it is! I'm open to suggestions since I have a few months to book up. :bigsmile:
  • denise4230
    denise4230 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am shuddering at the thought of how close 50 is looming, but as long as I don't look my age, or feel my age, then I don't have to act my age! My knees however beg to differ at times (and hips and shoulders) lol. feel free to add me, always looking for more buds here :happy:
  • Ttrun219
    Ttrun219 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’m also 47, new to MFP and can also use some motivation. Anyone who would like to add me, please do so!
  • cocotier
    cocotier Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I asked myself, "Am I middle aged... is that what we are called ..." I am 48 years and doing well. Just join MFP and doing well. My goal was to be a long distance runner, I tried many time throughout the years and I can say without regrets " I am not a long distance runner" I fail every time and it certainly play a role on "Not being consistent with exercise". However, I love walking and that I can do anytime and almost anywhere. I wanted something a bit more challenging that walking; so I started a new sport RACEWALKING and it is great. There is a Power walking with is similar expect the technique is different. I love to be challenged and to learn something new. Racewalking certainly has brought back the competition spirit within myself. I am able to finish any route I set myself to accomplish each day, so no sense of failure. I am encourage to get up and doing it again the next day. Alternative, there is always an alternative way to exercise. I thought running would be my thing, it's not; racewalking is!