Back at Point A

I joined a year ago right after I had my second child. While I was on maternity leave things were great. I ended up going back to work 15 pounds under my pre-pregnancy weight. But then I could never quite balance exercising and working and caring for a house, two small children, and dog. Then the eating returned to what it was and *sigh* I gained all the weight back. Now I"m back to just 10 pounds away from my delivery weight.

But I'm at stay at home mom now and so you'd think fitting into my day will work better now. We'll see.

Anyway, I'm looking for some accountability partners because I'm living with my in-laws right now helping them out (long story) and they are not much help in that regard. They want dessert every evening and even though my mother-in-law is diabetic, all of her friends keep bringing over sweets for her.

Replies

• suziesue9
    suziesue9 Posts: 18 Member
    Hi Candb,
    Feel free to add me as a friend, I am starting out again too. I have two kids aged 9 and 7 and so I know how difficult it is to focus on yourself.....Suzie from the UK
  • I am new to myfitness and would love to be added to you friend list if you like. I did not realize how much I had not focused on myself after my two kids and my whole family focuses every event around food.
  • Nutrition1st
    Nutrition1st Posts: 216 Member
    Feel free to add me. I work from home and am a single father. Putting yourself on a food schedule is no different than putting your children on their schedule. That also helps you from over eating and under eating. Both contribute to fat storage.
  • candb
    candb Posts: 238
    Thanks for the responses everyone. I appreciate it.