Just crossed into the healthy bmi range, 30 lbs lost!

Options
RachelVon
RachelVon Posts: 74 Member
So this is the first success story I have posted so hopefully the photos work!!

Just a quick story of my weight loss I basically was very lean/skinny/healthy in high school (graduated 2007) but as soon as college hit I gained a lot of weight! Around 60-70 lbs total in the past few years so I just have been trying to reverse time!

I never would have been able to loose the amount of weight without MyFitnessPal!

I have lost 30 lbs since March going from 190 to 159.6 :) I net around 1500 calories/day & try to work out a few times a week either running/roller skating/riding my bike & sometimes lifting weights! I eat "normal" to healthy food. I enjoy eggs, sausage, sushi, macaroni & cheese, salads, potatoes, spaghetti & other pastas. Fruit, vegetables, ect. Sometimes I buy organic or "natural" but a lot of the food I get is what I would just consider "normal" I don't typically buy packaged meals except like instant oatmeal. A big thing for me has just been actually recording what I eat & eating off smaller plates & having several snacks during the day!

So I started in 2010 at 202 lbs
at my wedding I was 190 lbs
the arm/body pictures are at 162 lbs
& finally the face picture is when I met my goal at 159.6 lbs officially crossing into the healthy bmi range!

I still plan on losing weight (I would rather be towards the middle of the healthy bmi range than at the line between healthy/overweight) but this is such a huge land mark for me I thought I would share!

thank you MFP for all your support!!
weightloss.jpg

IMG_2434.jpg

Photoon2012-06-29at13502.jpg

Photoon2012-06-19at21514.jpg

Photoon2012-06-18at1631.jpg

pinup.jpg

Replies

• robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!! Congrats!!!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • RachelVon
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • DreadRunner
    Options
    Nice job man! This is my exact goal as well. Thanks for the motivation.
  • tigerlily8045
    tigerlily8045 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Wow what a difference in 30lbs! I wonder how many inches you lost? TONS i bet. YEA FOR YOU!!!!!! You rock.
  • curvymomo3
    curvymomo3 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    wow what an amazing transformation so far!!! Im so inspired :D and love your look btw!!!
  • RachelVon
    Options
    My waist was 34 at the time of my wedding, its now 29
    My hips were 40 they are now 36

I'm not sure what my arms/legs were at the very beginning but I have lost several inches off them in the last couple of months :)

~Rachel
  • calliangelo
    Options
    you look like a different person!
  • jhigg11
    jhigg11 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You look so adorable at your wedding. :-) But you look like a completely different person now. Beautiful.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful, and great job!
  • Dethea
    Dethea Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    You look completely different! Great job, keep working hard and you'll be at your UGW soon!
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    Great job you look amazing!!!
  • xiaxiong09
    xiaxiong09 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! This is what my goal is too so it's great motivation! THANK YOU!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Good job! What a great feeling :smile:
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    Options
    you look amazing!! wonderful job! :)
  • AmandaI83
    AmandaI83 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!! What a transformation! Congratulations!! :flowerforyou:
  • PDLUCKY
    PDLUCKY Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!
  • jmilian825
    jmilian825 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    amazing work!!! congrats! :)
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    Amazing! Well done you! xxxx
  • deniselynn13
    deniselynn13 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!!! Congrats on your loss!!!
  • RachelVon
    Options
    Thank you so much guys!! I love looking at the motivational topics it has helped me to become motivated! I can't wait to do a post at my ultimate goal weight!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!