Ladies that lift.. I have a question =)

Options
I'm only 20.. and my final weight loss will be around 75 lbs.. I don't wanna lose my boobies! =( I'm trying to lift to keep them.... nice? :blushing:

My boyfriend has a Weider? Adjustable set.. it can do 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 lbs.. what can I do with that to keep my boobies from hitting the ground before my 21st birthday?? I've been simply lifting them..but am seeing no difference. Any ideas? =)

Replies

• LindaCWy
    LindaCWy Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I'm only 20.. and my final weight loss will be around 75 lbs.. I don't wanna lose my boobies! =( I'm trying to lift to keep them.... nice? :blushing:

My boyfriend has a Weider? Adjustable set.. it can do 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 lbs.. what can I do with that to keep my boobies from hitting the ground before my 21st birthday?? I've been simply lifting them..but am seeing no difference. Any ideas? =)

Sorry cookie...weight training wont help the bewbs, I know from experience. :angry:
  • wyze
    wyze Posts: 248
    Options

Sorry cookie...weight training wont help the bewbs, I know from experience. :angry:

lolol....This was funny as hell....

Anyways i think the most you can do is work your chest area, not sure what that will do for your boobs....Google chest exercises...
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options

:sad: Oh no... Guess I'm just gonna have to be happy with the fact that my boyfriend is an '*kitten* man' according to him....
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options

^^^this, unfortunately
  • lauren3382
    lauren3382 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I wish I could help you, but between breastfeeding two kids for over a year each and lifting heavy...I don't have much left. Sadly, I'm smaller than before I had kids...BOO!
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    You can't make you lose any less of your boobs with weights (seeing as your boobs are fat) and fat comes off whereever due to genetics.

You can however build up the muscle underneath, making them look perkier/firmer/lifted etc. Bench press has been the only chest exercise I've done regularly, and it's been SO helpful in that area. However, other chest exercises include:
    - dumbell flyes
    - dumbell press
    - incline / decline bench press
    - pec deck
    - tricep dips (mainly triceps but I do feel it a lot in my chest too!)
  • ChristyU74
    ChristyU74 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I recommend the Fabulous Bra by Victoria's Secret! :wink:
  • Jenlwb
    Jenlwb Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    How about working your chest muscles- that's what keeps em up? dumbell bench presses and also push ups might help.

Also- wear good sports bras if you're leaping around.
  • rubytOU
    rubytOU Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I wish I could help you, but between breastfeeding two kids for over a year each and lifting heavy...I don't have much left. Sadly, I'm smaller than before I had kids...BOO!

Me too.
  • JenOman
    JenOman Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I feel like lifting (bench press, flies, etc) has helped me a little, but not as much as a good bra! Make sure you have a supportive bra for cardio so you aren't weakening your Cooper's ligament (the ligament that holds the girls up). Basic sports bras are only for girl's with A cups or for sleeping! Go get fitted for a bra and then get one with major support. They may be ugly, but you are just going to sweat on it, so who cares.
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that you can't do anything for the size but there are certain exercises that strengthen the muscles in that area and keep them erm pert! Chest fly for example

That's what I tell my wife anyway!
  • emnk5308
    Options
    I recommend the Fabulous Bra by Victoria's Secret! :wink:

I might have to treat myself to one. =) That would be a nice reward!
  • emnk5308
    Options
    Thank you everyone!! =)
  • LindaCWy
    LindaCWy Posts: 463 Member
    Options

Whenever my boobs are in plain view I just turn around and show him the *kitten*, it's a good distraction... also, you can make the bummie more lifted... THAT you can change... boobs... you cannot... unless you buy a good bra or new boobs.

*kitten* men FTW!
    :sad: Oh no... Guess I'm just gonna have to be happy with the fact that my boyfriend is an '*kitten* man' according to him....
  • mystiedragonfly
    mystiedragonfly Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You can't make you lose any less of your boobs with weights (seeing as your boobs are fat) and fat comes off whereever due to genetics.

You can however build up the muscle underneath, making them look perkier/firmer/lifted etc. Bench press has been the only chest exercise I've done regularly, and it's been SO helpful in that area. However, other chest exercises include:
    - dumbell flyes
    - dumbell press
    - incline / decline bench press
    - pec deck
    - tricep dips (mainly triceps but I do feel it a lot in my chest too!)

This

I would emphasize the bench press and pectoral flies. My boobs always look fantastic the day after I do these things.
  • emnk5308
    Options

Whenever my boobs are in plain view I just turn around and show him the *kitten*, it's a good distraction... also, you can make the bummie more lifted... THAT you can change... boobs... you cannot... unless you buy a good bra or new boobs.

*kitten* men FTW!

Apparently.. my butt does look different.. =p I guess he is happy with it..
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options

^^^this, unfortunately

Agree.... OP just make sure you wear good bras otherwise you could end up going south before your time.
  • Vicw24
    Vicw24 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hey, I have lost close to 50 kgs and my boobs are the one thing that annoy me, but over the last year they are getting better, i dont life, just press-ups, I like to run for exercise. But yeah see where you are at in the end, wear good quaility bras that fit correctly :)