30 pound milestone

Options
13»

Replies

• heykaraoke
    heykaraoke Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing transformation! I'm aiming for about a 50-pound loss as well. Your progress is inspiring! Keep up the awesome work :)
  • beachdiva2010
    beachdiva2010 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You're doing an amazing job!!
  • vladamisa
    vladamisa Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    your results are amazing compared to my 20lb one i mean shesh you look awesome, i wish i could look that good
  • karagetsfit
    karagetsfit Posts: 191
    Options
    awesome awesome job! how long did it take???

100 days on MFP yesterday.

And thank you again, everyone, you guys are so supportive <3
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    Options
    awesome job!! keep up the great work! :)
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss!!! you are doing amazingly!!! What have you been doing for such great results?
  • Ryan_Marie_
    Ryan_Marie_ Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing! I am 4 pounds away from my 30 lb mark but i don' think i changed as much as you did! That's incredible! You also have a beautiful shape too! Keep up the good work!
  • karagetsfit
    Options
    Congrats on your loss!!! you are doing amazingly!!! What have you been doing for such great results?

I haven't had soda or any fast food in over 3 months. I cut out almost all processed foods with a few exceptions. I try to eat as clean as possible and as paleo as possible. I started out doing cardio and now I weight lift and do cardio 5-6 times a week. I also drink my body weight in water. Sometimes more. It helps me not to retain water.
  • JustMaxine55
    JustMaxine55 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • megleo818
    megleo818 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Wow. Great job!
  • rachelbina
    rachelbina Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    funny/cute how your tattoos journey is also clearly reflected in these photos. good for you, and the robot!!
  • stephstar15
    stephstar15 Posts: 125
    Options
    Look at your tiny waist:)
  • raerae514
    raerae514 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    holy crap... only 30 lbs!?? you look AMAZING!... and about my size (i started at 192 lbs) .. so that means... only 18 more lbs and i might look like that?! thank you!! and GREAT job, lady!!
  • LJ102011
    LJ102011 Posts: 110
    Options
    Wow! What a change! Keep it up girl!
  • karagetsfit
    Options
    funny/cute how your tattoos journey is also clearly reflected in these photos. good for you, and the robot!!

I can't wait to reach my goal and get them touched up. Pregnancy has really done a number on them. But then again, my 18 year old self at the time said - I DON'T WANT NO KIDS! Ha!
  • karagetsfit
    Options
    Thank you, thank you, thank you! I can't wait to see what the 40 lb difference looks like! Guess we will find out in a couple of months!
  • karagetsfit
    Options
    =]
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!