Pics from the neck up???

Options
2»

Replies

• sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Wow, I wish I hadn't missed that exchange. Good luck with your photos. There are some great face change threads in the success stories forum.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    This post has been edited for content, and formatted to fit your screen.

Parental discretion is advised.

Yes I laughed out loud!!! FTW!!!
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Neck up only pal right here!
  • Altarian
    Altarian Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Never liked my picture taken and only ever took pics from neck up so people knew who they were talking to. it's a rare occasion for people to get pictures of me other wise and those only happen when i'm not paying attention or family functions.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    After my last baby was born. I only gained 15 pounds with that pregnancy and lost 30 in the first 6 weeks after she was born. That had me weighing 10 pounds less than I had in about 4 years. I'm now a size medium and am a lot happier with how I look (in clothes anyway). My profile pic is the first body shot I've posted here.
  • Lindsey1985x
    Lindsey1985x Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hey - slightly off topic but i love curvimami's picture... its shows "Control your BO" lol... i know its body but it made me chuckle.,.,.

oh... and i'm a head-shot kinda gal until i'm happier with how i look :)

Much Love :)
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    I'm a "boobs-up-but-only-at-certain-angles" girl myself. I know I have a great rack, so I always hope that might distract from my fat chin.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Hey - slightly off topic but i love curvimami's picture... its shows "Control your BO" lol... i know its body but it made me chuckle.,.,.

oh... and i'm a head-shot kinda gal until i'm happier with how i look :)

Much Love :)

Lol. Yeah that was really random. lol. Cheers to the Head-shot Gals!! :drinker:
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I'm a "boobs-up-but-only-at-certain-angles" girl myself. I know I have a great rack, so I always hope that might distract from my fat chin.

Oh yeah. I forgot about my boobs (dont know how I managed that. I WILL take a boob up shot, but only on special occasions when they are out and about.lol
  • erynnepurvis
    Options
    I hate having my picture taken! i feel bad because I'm sure my kids one day are going to be like "Where are all the pictures of Mom and us?" I have just joined myfinesspal but before I was on weight watchers and I have lost 26 lbs and I still hate getting my picture taken. I wonder what my magic weight will be?
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Yes, this is me! I don't look fat at all from the neck up LOL :smile: