Cow.

Options
lina1131
lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
I have been off of work for the past week because we moved into a house (YAY!) and my sister had major surgery and my parent's just came back from overseas - all in the same week (actually all in the same day!). I haven't been able to workout, I haven't really been able to focus much on my food selection. I have been staying within my calorie limits or going over just a bit. Today is my cheat day, and I freakin' cheated like a mofo - I had about 3/4 of Chili's White Molten cake (which is to die for, btw).

Should I start mooing now or later? :sick:

I go back to work tomorrow and let me tell you what, the working out is going to be hardcore! Maybe this week was a good break for my body so that when I go back to the gym, I'll shock it in to some weightloss central!

P.s. Love the house. My sister is doing okay, but her mouth is wired shut, and my parents came back and got me a gorgeous diamond tennis bracelet among other things. I'm one lucky gal.

Replies

• lina1131
    Options
    I have been off of work for the past week because we moved into a house (YAY!) and my sister had major surgery and my parent's just came back from overseas - all in the same week (actually all in the same day!). I haven't been able to workout, I haven't really been able to focus much on my food selection. I have been staying within my calorie limits or going over just a bit. Today is my cheat day, and I freakin' cheated like a mofo - I had about 3/4 of Chili's White Molten cake (which is to die for, btw).

Should I start mooing now or later? :sick:

I go back to work tomorrow and let me tell you what, the working out is going to be hardcore! Maybe this week was a good break for my body so that when I go back to the gym, I'll shock it in to some weightloss central!

P.s. Love the house. My sister is doing okay, but her mouth is wired shut, and my parents came back and got me a gorgeous diamond tennis bracelet among other things. I'm one lucky gal.
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    Options
    Hey... if you had all of that going on and still managed to stay in your calorie limits then you should give yourself a big old pat on the back!

We all need cheat days sometimes and it isn't necessarily a bad thing!

Sounds like you have a good plan to get back on track and that is great. Plus, working out is a great stress reliever and it sounds like you could probably use it.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Hey sistah!

Moving is a lot of dern work! I bet that burned at least 5,000 calories. :bigsmile:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    How often can we have a cheat day? I want some of that cake.
  • lina1131
    Options
    I have a cheat day once a week.
  • tlitzner
    tlitzner Posts: 124
    Options
    Do your parents want any more kids? I am clean and ready for adoption :flowerforyou: