Looking for friends to motivate and hold me accountable

Options
Audylew
Audylew Posts: 9 Member
I have been a member for a bit, but have never really been involved on the site. I am tired of sitting on the sidelines of my own life, and I am going to take this on. I have watched too many people in my life suffer with the costs of excess weight on their body. I decided I am not going to be a statistic. I would love to meet others interested in going on my journey and having me help on theirs. Add me if you are interested in a friend and a support! Thanks!

Replies

• SavitaD
    SavitaD Posts: 24
    Options
    hi! i would love to help you on your journey, feel free to add me :)
  • sej1990
    sej1990 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Its been a struggle for me to if u would like to add me feel free we can get through this together!
  • tlc36
    tlc36 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    add me :)
  • cabotmommy2003
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. I will be more than happy to be a part of your cheering section!
  • Audylew
    Options
    Added you all! Thanks for responding!
  • cminor5
    cminor5 Posts: 11
    Options
    I also added you as a Friend, congrats on this new journey!
  • wiezinthejuice
    wiezinthejuice Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I struggle as well and also do not want to be a statistic! Add me if you would like to :)
  • LoneR113
    LoneR113 Posts: 27
    Options
    Long as you do the same for me, I'll be happy to . Mark T
  • fatcheeksme
    fatcheeksme Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm always here and I'd more happy to hell and motivate and we go through this journey! Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • cookie_0033
    Options
    Same here struggle to get motivated, you can add me :)
  • Audylew
    Options
    Added all of you as well! It's always good to know you aren't on this journey on your own!
  • Hi there.

I REALLY need accountability too. I have a lot of impulse control problems and it helps if I focus on calorie counting. I'm trying to figure out how to be accountable. One thought is to exchange emails every day confirming we have counted our calories and vent any stresses we are having so we can be more relaxed (instead of eating to avoid stress). If we don't get an email then we check on each other to see what's up!

What do you think?

Allee
  • FitCowgirl8
    FitCowgirl8 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I know how hard it is to stick with it! Add me if you want and we can help each other out!
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I love to do daily exercises and weekly challenges.