Getting back on track.

Options
Well, I had lost about 8 pounds. Then I went on a 12 day cruise and I pretty much gained it all back and then some. I was around 170 when I left and now I weight 180 or so. It's made it so hard to want to get back on track. Also, it's summer now and it's hot out. I am kind of paranoid power walking in 90 degree weather. :(

Replies

• ronboy1979
    ronboy1979 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Don't be paranoid just buck up and getbt done!
  • mrtimps
    mrtimps Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Just take it a day at a time and try to think about the big picture of where you want to be.

My journey so far has been a lot slower than I hoped and included a lot of backwards steps (especially concerning the dreaded scales, which can jump a couple of kgs in a few days)... but I know that each positive step that I take is bringing me that little bit closer to where I want and need to be. If you keep focussed on that long enough, it will get easier and better each time. Trust in yourself, what you're doing, and why you're doing it.
  • mrtimps
    mrtimps Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Just take it a day at a time and try to think about the big picture of where you want to be.

My journey so far has been a lot slower than I hoped and included a lot of backwards steps (especially concerning the dreaded scales, which can jump a couple of kgs in a few days)... but I know that each positive step that I take is bringing me that little bit closer to where I want and need to be. If you keep focussed on that long enough, it will get easier and better each time. Trust in yourself, what you're doing, and why you're doing it.
  • sunnybunny5us
    sunnybunny5us Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    how does that work technically with this app? If you just give up for a couple of days and start back up again, how does that skew the reports and all that?