Momma of 4 and still working on baby weight

Options
I am new to the site. I have friends that use it and just think it is amazing so here I am! I am a mother of 4. There are 6 years between my last two and I tell ya it is a lot harder to bounce back after having a baby in your thirties compared to your twenties! Anyway, excited to start this journey!

Replies

• BNA_Mommy
    BNA_Mommy Posts: 36
    Options
    Welcome! I'm a mom of 3, there's 13 yrs between my oldest and my twins. I completely agree about it being harder to bounce back in your 30s than in your 20s!
  • 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!!! I am a mother of 4 as well and I had my last daughter in my early 30's, just after I lost 40 pounds! You can do this!!! Feel free to add me for motivation and support!! Good luck!!!
  • aleatha5
    aleatha5 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've had both my children in my 30s, so I never experienced the magic of my 20 something body bouncing back.
  • momX3kane
    momX3kane Posts: 11
    Options
    I am 25, and I have a five yr old and 11 month old twins. I am finding it hard to find the time to work out... And the motivation. Any ideas?
  • bkknights
    bkknights Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I think this is a great place. I'm 45 days in and I am really responding to being accountable for my calories. Not to mention I've never worked out for so long consecutively! Its great motivation. Feel free to add me as a friend for support and motivation. I have a 3 year old and an 8 month old. I can't believe how much my metabolism has changed since having babies and moving into my thirties!! I want to have more but I want to be at a healthier weight and I don't want to gain so much during pregnancy!!
  • 1980karen
    1980karen Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    hi my names karen. i have two kids and my youngest will be 2 on monday. i started exercising when he was 3 months old but somehow cant seem to shift the extra weight! would love some friends for extra support!! xxx
  • BNA_Mommy
    BNA_Mommy Posts: 36
    Options
    I am 25, and I have a five yr old and 11 month old twins. I am finding it hard to find the time to work out... And the motivation. Any ideas?

A fellow twin mommy!!! My boys are going to be 3 next month and up until about 2 months ago, I felt like I couldn't find the time to workout and have "me" time. I work full time, have a busy teenager, and the twins...the last thing I wanted to do was exercise.
    Then a new gym franchise opened near my house, and it's open from 5am Monday to 9pm Friday and 7am-7pm on Saturday and Sunday, so there really was NO excuse for me not to get there and exercise. (I use to say I couldn't exercise in the evenings because I was already away from my kids 9-10 hrs a day during the day, and I had to cook, do laundry, and get them ready for bed). So now I go to the gym around 5:30am for an hr to an hr and half a day before work while everyone else is still sleeping. Then I'm not taking time away from them.
    Good Luck, and feel free to add me!!!
  • willisda
    willisda Posts: 2,251 Member
    Options
    Hey there.... I know what you mean. I am working on losing my baby weight, and my youngest is almost 4! Feel free to add me. i'd love to cheer you on.. You'll love MPF!
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    Hi! I'm a mother of 4. I have two adult children (25 and 24) and two young ones (4 and 6) so there is roughly 19-20 years between my older kids and younger ones....

And I'm still trying to lose the baby weight :-)

Good luck on your journey. Know that there are others just like you on this site :-)