Finding it hard :(

Options
So far I have lost about 5lbs, but this has taken me about 2 months! I am really struggling to loose the rest, I'm eating really healthy, staying within my calorie allowance most days, exercising 2/3 times a week in the gym! I don't know what else i can do! I have stayed 9st 2lbs for weeks now :mad: could it be that i cant loose any more weight because my bmi is in the healthy weight range? I know I'm not overweight but i would love to get to 8st 7lbs

Please help meeee :heart: :smile:

274464.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart

Replies

• marissa4354
    Options
    You should find out how much your lean muscle weighs, and then add a healthy body fat ontop of that. If you are at your lean muscle weight + minimal body fat percentage, that could be why.
  • paulamma1
    paulamma1 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    how tall are you?
  • Melissa09x
    Options
    How could i find that out Marissa?

& I am 5ft 3, so quite short :(
  • wks7777
    wks7777 Posts: 230
    Options
    Those last few lbs are tough to get off! I would try switching ur routine up, maybe up ur days to work out or for a longer duration. Try rotating carbs, something different with ur diet. U have to shock ur body especially when u get down to ur fighting weight.
  • Melissa09x
    Options
    Yea i should work out more, i just find it hard fitting it all in..excuses hehe :) What do u mean by rotating carbs? By the way, thanks for your help :smile:
  • kgrutch
    kgrutch Posts: 223
    Options
    i am changing up my carbs for the next few weeks. i am not eating any bread, flour, cracker products except josephs pitas (low carb), seeing if this helps me.
  • apalesko
    Options
    Hey, I don't have suggestions for you, just wanted to let you know I'm in a similar boat. I lost about 6 pounds (a bit more than that, actually, but I gained a couple of them back, so they don't really count), but that took over two months.... and every tenth of a pound is a fight at this point! If you're already at a pretty decent weight, and you are relatively healthy and active, the weight changes and changes in your appearance are just going to be sloooow. But it WILL happen, so hang in there! Just think long term. We can do this. =D