So I'm new to this site...

Options
Hey everyone! I'm new here and just joined today! If anyone would like to give and get motivation, that would be awesome! I'm always willing to help give words of encouragement when the opportunity presents itself. I also am in need of motivation because I have a very tough 20 pounds to lose! Anyway I hope to hear from someone!

Replies

• gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I wish you well in meeting your goals. Nice to see you here. :-)
  • BrittLee07
    BrittLee07 Posts: 28
    Options
    Oh!!! And Add me! Or I'll add you! Either way!
  • AmberMahfouz
    AmberMahfouz Posts: 316
    Options
    Welcome!

I am new as well. I have a stubborn (about) 20 lbs to lose as well!! Good Luck!
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • BrittLee07
    Options
    Good luck with your 20 lbs!! :)
  • Mayhew85
    Mayhew85 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Good Luck, you'll get plenty of motivation from here
  • BrittLee07
    Options
    Thanks all! :)
  • drewols
    drewols Posts: 77
    Options
    Welcome and best wishes!
  • bbrandy86
    bbrandy86 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm new, too! I have a tough 15lbs to lose..my dietician recommended this site and so far it's pretty cool:) Good luck, girlie!
  • jessla84
    jessla84 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hey, I'm also new to the site and have roughly around 17lbs to lose.....it's going to be hard work! Good luck!
  • Gapwedge01
    Gapwedge01 Posts: 494
    Options
    Welcome aboard. I just joined on 7/1.
  • Moniicalovesu
    Options
    I'm new here also and I have lots to lose but I'm keeping short term goals that will add up to bigger results. I'm confused about how many calories to consume and burn to still lose weight.
  • MrsFolk
    MrsFolk Posts: 205
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new too, feel free to add me :)
  • kcanfield1
    Options
    I've been using the site for a little over a week now and am ready to start making some friends to help the process along for me and my new friends. Please read my profile and if you would like to friend me, I'd love the company!
  • Delboy75
    Delboy75 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Downloaded the app a while ago but never gave it much attention. Have been trying to lose weight for a while with not much luck. Appears a lot of success stories with MFP and some good advice so thought I would finally give it a try. Good luck on your goals everyone.
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    Welcome, GL, and kick some butt!