What bugs you?

Options
love2cycle
love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
The other day I watched some kid take a spoon out of whipped cream on a dessert table and stick it to her nose to smell it! Yikes! I'm not using that spoon. I have seen adults do this too. Can't you just take a chance and eat it? Anyway, it BUGS me when I see people do it.

Replies

• macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    When little kids cough or sneeze over food at a buffet.
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    when parents watch their kids go 2 knuckles deep into a dip or salsa, slurp it off their fingers and then go back in for more......and the parents don't say anything!!!!!

and of course I only see the dip and would never partake in such an unhealthy snack!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    the pain in my hand
    fiance living too far
    people who won't mind their own business
  • Minnie92x
    Minnie92x Posts: 107
    Options
    Bugs bug me... No joke.
  • KateCon912
    KateCon912 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    People chewing
    Germs
    People not watching their children and letting them run all over and get into stuff
  • jen88ve
    jen88ve Posts: 153
    Options
    I hate when people bite their folk and drag it across their teeth! The noise drives me nuts!!!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    double dipping- especially in creamy things
    chewing with your mouth open
    letting your kids swipe their finger in the frosting (numerous times) before cutting the cake and serving it
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    When people would let their dogs lick my kid in the face, knock him over and keep licking. And laugh. Your dog eats its own poop is licking my son. Also, he's terrified. Train your dog!!!
  • Lil_MiSsSunshiNe
    Options
    Know it alls.
    Skanks.
    *kitten*.
    People who don't flush.
    Bad breathe.
    Loud eaters.
    Loud drinkers.
    Touchy feely people.
    Chompers.
    People with loud obnoxious kids. They may have learned to tune them out but the rest of the world hasn't.
    Gas Prices.
    Nosey people.
    Jealous people.
    People who spot chew spot in beer bottles.
    Dirtballs.
  • Ariberri9
    Ariberri9 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Indecisiveness.
    Noncompliance.
    Annoyances.
    The sound of rushing wind that happens when the windows are down in a moving car.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    pretty lame response-but all day I'm trying to figure out how to NOT be flirty w/a female friend that I see regularly/semi regularly.

about all that is bugging me today
  • AnitaVolpato
    AnitaVolpato Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Pretentious People
    People who are boring and can't laugh at themselves
    People who always want sympathy
    JUST PEOPLE

HA HA HA HA HA
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    The guy that was double dipping his fruit in a chocolate fountain at a convention I was at a few years ago. seriously dude? Thats why they have plates...
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    People who can't fcking drive right, and straight up morons. I have to bite the tip of my tongue to not say what I'm thinking outloud when I'm trying to give decent customer service. :S
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    pretty lame response-but all day I'm trying to figure out how to NOT be flirty w/a female friend that I see regularly/semi regularly.

I am with you on that, except it is for a guy that I see every day. :blushing:
  • JWB42
    JWB42 Posts: 112
    Options
    BAD DRIVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They pass me on a sharp corner, never thinking someone else may be coming in the other direction, putting ALL OF OUR lives at risk, then they take the next turn off...um hello? You couldn't wait 5 seconds?
    ANNOYING!!
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    people who smack when they chew or slurp when eating cereal (bf does it so bad and when I mention it he just purposely does it even louder to bug me further) Ugggh
  • boldtsmith
    boldtsmith Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Split infinitives and unique with a qualifier (you’re really unique)!
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options

I am with you on that, except it is for a guy that I see every day. :blushing:

I'm no fool, I understand the situation, and we are actually good friends. I 'thought' I was going out of my way to NOT be flirty, but I guess I have failed....She doesn't mind and kind of likes it I guess, but I'm still not trying to give that vibe. I guess just being confident, and polite, is flirty IDK, *SHRUGS*
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    people who smack when they chew or slurp when eating cereal (bf does it so bad and when I mention it he just purposely does it even louder to bug me further) Ugggh

Sometimes when I'm around someone who does this, I have to leave the room! I absolutely cannot stand it!