Looking for people to support and to support me

Options
dynamodi
dynamodi Posts: 56 Member
Hi my name is Di and I'm from the UK. I'm trying to lose weight because my clothes don't fit anymore and I'm a bit ashamed I let the weight creep up on me. If anyone wants to add me, feel free but introduce yourselves first. I eat more than 1200 calories a day and exercise isn't my favourite thing in the world so I'm not going to starve myself or anything!

Looking forward to chatting with you :)

Replies

• tyroners
    tyroners Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi I'd I'm Steve, add away on every day!
  • susanfrancis40
    susanfrancis40 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Su. I joined yesterday and am also from UK. Just like you I eat too much and exercise too little. Add me as a friend if you want.
  • barbaracoffing
    barbaracoffing Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm here to support, just as I'm sure you'll support me:) This site is wonderful.. I've already lost 4 lbs in 2 weeks using it to track my food and exercise:) Add me:) I use to live in Blisworth (near Northampton) many years back:)
  • lilwalt99
    lilwalt99 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello! I joined today too and could use some support and would be happy to support others. Add away!
  • ichellebereel
    ichellebereel Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You can add me, we are here to support each other, the more the merrier!
  • Iron_Maiden
    Iron_Maiden Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm new(ish) myself - not British but that's not my fault. :-P Add me if you like and welcome! This is a great site!
  • Carrie704
    Carrie704 Posts: 176
    Options
    you can add me.. i also dont fit in my clothes and can use support.
  • plogan77
    plogan77 Posts: 12
    Options
    You sound actually like me. Please add me. I am a 35 year old married mother of two (13 and 9) so I can longer use baby fat as an excuse.
  • chloebarge
    chloebarge Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me :) im also from the UK and have been here for about a month and a half. I hated exercise when i started as well and only did it to be able to eat more lol. But now im starting to get the bug! xxx
  • henrystraker
    Options
    Going on holidays in 2 weeks and wanted to lose some belly fat - found this app and sticking to eating at the kcal suggested. Hope it works out and i loose a few, will defo keep it up if it does -:0

Add me for mutual support and chatter ..

Henry
  • kimboj41
    kimboj41 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, I have been on here 20 days and have already lost 5 lbs.....I have been promoting this site to a lot of my friends on facebook, but you have to be dedicated......I never use to like exercising either until I started seeing a difference on the scale and in my clothes.
  • herbalkitty
    herbalkitty Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Dannii, I'm also from the UK and I'm on here every day and know how helpful the extra support can be so please feel free to add me anyone :)
  • SuperAmie
    SuperAmie Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Sending request!!!!
  • jrodizzle
    jrodizzle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    super busy mom who works full time. need a little support and encouragement. so often i can't keep it on track & need a few buddies goin through the same struggles. :) Happy 4th Everyone!!
  • sarahcav123
    sarahcav123 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm from the UK also. Until recently, I would do anything else but workout. Finally joined a gym and doing the 30 day shred and I have got to admit... I can almost say I'm enjoying it :tongue: (almost!)
    Feel free to add me for support etc... I know exactly how you feel - and having people around you is just what you need :happy:

Good luck xx
  • GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    Options
    I am also not from the UK but would be glad to support you. I began in April went from 209 pounds to 183 where I am now