Back to start anew...

Options
~sighs~ was gone for a week and a half... from here... haven't tracked any food since heck I don't know when. Had a bad week last week... Landlord finally is redoing my bathroom after me complaining for 4 yrs and because she didn't address the issues for so long they had to rip everything, and I mean everything out of my bathroom. Subflooring and everything, in order to redo my bathroom. They still aren't done with it. Hopefully this week they will be.

Also last week my first ex husband, the father of both of my boys, landed in the hospital because he had pneumonia for the last 2 months and didn't realize it. While they were doing tests they discovered that he had lung cancer and had to go in and remove 2/3 of one of his lungs. Tough on my boys right now.

So with all that going on I totally had no time to keep track of things. I had good days and bad days for eating of course. Tried my best to keep on track.

Haven't weighed myself because I'm sticking to the not using the scale challenge!! :happy:

How will me not keeping track for so long affect my things on here?

Here's to a better week. :drinker:

Replies

• GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    ~sighs~ was gone for a week and a half... from here... haven't tracked any food since heck I don't know when. Had a bad week last week... Landlord finally is redoing my bathroom after me complaining for 4 yrs and because she didn't address the issues for so long they had to rip everything, and I mean everything out of my bathroom. Subflooring and everything, in order to redo my bathroom. They still aren't done with it. Hopefully this week they will be.

Also last week my first ex husband, the father of both of my boys, landed in the hospital because he had pneumonia for the last 2 months and didn't realize it. While they were doing tests they discovered that he had lung cancer and had to go in and remove 2/3 of one of his lungs. Tough on my boys right now.

So with all that going on I totally had no time to keep track of things. I had good days and bad days for eating of course. Tried my best to keep on track.

Haven't weighed myself because I'm sticking to the not using the scale challenge!! :happy:

How will me not keeping track for so long affect my things on here?

Here's to a better week. :drinker:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    (((((((((((carol)))))))))))))

Girl you just need to take it one day at a time....you have a ton on your plate and one thing I would ask you try to do...get some exercise and your vitamin C to keep your immune system up to par....stress can break you down like noooobodies business...take it from mrs. stressball! lol....wishing you luck and best wishes for you and your boys and thier dad!!!
    prayers and hugs!
    Ali