Any powerlifters/body builders in here?

Options
Would like to add more friends to get dietary ideas and motivation from similar minded individuals. You can look at my diary as well.

Anybody else is welcome to add me as well

Replies

• joeystilley
    Options
    thats my goal bodybuilding.. right now im cutting down some fat then im going to do a bulk..
  • Angie_1MR
    Angie_1MR Posts: 247
    Options
    I'm a bodybuilder, feel free to add me! :)
  • havegoodgetgive
    Options
    I'm in...experimenting with carb cycling for the last few weeks.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Aspiring :)
  • gchutson
    gchutson Posts: 657
    Options
    Perspiring.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Count me in although I'm neither of those two but my goal is to have that bikini body. I pretend myself as an aspiring fitness model & a figure competitor so right now I plan to set myself some goal to meet my "pre-contest" deadlines. I do the bulk/cut cycle & I lift heavy weights. Right now I'm cutting. Love to learn more from you guys
  • Sheila_Ann
    Sheila_Ann Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I work with a trainer 2x a week. We just changed my routine to do heavy weights with less reps. I started at 155lbs with around 30% body fat. I'm currently at 130lbs with 22.95% body fat. My goal is 20%. Last month she tested me on how much I can press and i'm currently benching 85lbs. :happy:

Feel free to add me!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Perspiring.
    Oh, you.
  • KiltFuPanda
    KiltFuPanda Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Just started doing powerlifting a few weeks ago. Been doing the Highland Games circuit for 6 years, and want to get past my throwing plateau. Working on getting my bench above 300, deadlift to 500-600, and squat to 450 or so.

Not looking to do bodybuilding. I don't care about being ripped or being big.
  • riccoismydog
    riccoismydog Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Always interested in looking at a body builders diet journal. Sending request....
  • pooki24
    pooki24 Posts: 31
    Options
    While body building is technically not my goal, some of my training goals are similar. I'm looking to get faster, which means getting stronger and slimming down.
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Just started doing powerlifting a few weeks ago. Been doing the Highland Games circuit for 6 years, and want to get past my throwing plateau. Working on getting my bench above 300, deadlift to 500-600, and squat to 450 or so.

Not looking to do bodybuilding. I don't care about being ripped or being big.

Those are some damn good lifts if you only just started out!

What program/method you running?
  • KiltFuPanda
    KiltFuPanda Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Those are some damn good lifts if you only just started out!

What program/method you running?

Right now my bench/deadlift/squat is 225/345/385 - those other numbers is just my goal when I get good technique down. I was able to one-hand DL 225 twice on each side last night, so I'm sure I can do more on the full deadlift.

My program is Matt Vincent's Training Lab (http://www.mattvincent.net/store-3/training-lab-2/) - it's geared directly to Highland Games athletes. Right now I'm just putting a couple months into getting used to lifting and testing my limits before I start on the Lab, along with trying to cut the weight down before I try to do some real building.
  • DemOniC_PT
    DemOniC_PT Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • kierstin1976
    kierstin1976 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Yes, trying to put on some good weight now. My diary is open.