LOOKING FOR SUPPORT

Options
Looking for support...please help to motivate me!!!! I"m down 17 pounds already after having my gallbladder removed but I need to keep it up and keep losing.

Replies

• MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 17 lbs! Do you feel a ton better after having your gallbladder removed? I know a few people that had it done, and they didn't realize how bad they felt until after it was removed -- a couple of them were seriously asked if they'd had face lifts. :-)
  • plogan77
    plogan77 Posts: 12
    Options
    Thanks!!!! I feel alot better and I really do not want to back to the way that I was eating before. I really try to stay away from cheese, milk and dairy products because they really upset my stomach. It is a long journey but I All IN!!!
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Going dairy free can be hard -- I had to do it while breasteeding b/c my munchkin's GI tract couldn't handle it until she was about 6 months old. But luckily, you can find dark chocolate with no dairy whatsoever!!!! :-)
  • mburger84
    mburger84 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I also had my gallbladder out. Dont regret it, was definately for the best. However, I also had to cut out dairy. Just cant handle it anymore. And actually I think its a blessing in disguise because I think it helps with some of the weight loss, in my case anyway. Also I have to avoid a lot of fat and grease now too, again...probably for the best anyway. Good luck, clean eating really is the best way to go about it with or without the gallbladder but definately without : )