What bugs you?

Options

Replies

• MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    People who use your and you're interchangeably (same for it's and its, there and their, our and are...the list goes on and on)
    People who refuse to understand that their experiences don't define the world for everyone else
    People who use hate speech and fearmongering to try to sway people to their cause instead of actually looking at the facts
    People who fall for the hate speech and fearmongering instead of actually looking at the facts and thinking for themselves
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    *edit* oops -- posted it twice; deleted.
  • BonnieDownie
    Options
    People passing judgement on others. People who turn every conversation around to them without listening. Opinions being shoved down my throat. People being quick to judge parents when I know they would do the same...i.e people tutting on the bus because a child is talking....let kids be kids and take the stick out your *kitten*. Rant over haha (thats the nice version lol...I'm scottish there could have been many expletives in there hehe)
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,234 Member
    Options
    Salesman! Don't think you can always dupe someone! ANSWER the QUESTIONS I ASK instead of dancing!!!!!! GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
  • SaraHaxton1
    Options
    I work in retail/grocery. I hate when people pick up stuff especially cold/frozen food and decide that they don't want it, and instead of putting it back where it belongs, just dumping it where ever they are. I have found eggs hidden in stuffed animal, ice cream mixed in with Christmas gifts, raw meats all over, and frozen dinners shoved on top of the candy boxes right at the registers where they could have handed them to the clerk so that they could have been saved or disposed of properly. I hate these "presents". They are a waste of food.
  • SaraHaxton1
    Options
    Oh and another one, people who think that they are too good or not good enough to use the sidewalks or cross walks, I want to scream at them, especially when there is a cross walk just 10 feet away or the sidewalk is just one step over. Where did these people go to school?
  • springseternal
    springseternal Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    People who mommy-jack posts on facebook.
    People who over pronounce the B in the word "Obvious."
    People who tell me to calm down, usually because they are the ones that made me mad to begin with.
    The phrase "just saying." I find it condescending and dismissive. You can be making a well informed, well argued point but if you conclude with "just saying" it ruins the whole thing for me.
  • Springer007
    Springer007 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Oh and another one, people who think that they are too good or not good enough to use the sidewalks or cross walks, I want to scream at them, especially when there is a cross walk just 10 feet away or the sidewalk is just one step over. Where did these people go to school?

Yes This.^ Runners who run on the road when there is a perfectly good sidewalk there. WTF????
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    bad parents, mouthy kids.....people who are rude and people who are cruel
  • torygirl79
    torygirl79 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Men who text you repeatedly for days then go all quiet
  • laf4856
    laf4856 Posts: 1
    Options
    Rain on July 3rd.
  • Springer007
    Springer007 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Rain on July 3rd.

WHAT? First, its better then rain on the 4th.
    And 2nd: At least some hillbilly wont burn down your house with fireworks.
  • AnitaVolpato
    AnitaVolpato Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Rain on July 3rd.

WHAT? First, its better then rain on the 4th.
    And 2nd: At least some hillbilly wont burn down your house with fireworks.

Hey watch it with the Hillbilly! I am from Appalachia.... ha ha ha ha ha
  • Giniac
    Giniac Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Indecisiveness. Don't ummm and arrr. Just go with your gut instinct!
  • RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    bad parents, mouthy kids.....people who are rude and people who are cruel
    YES!!

Kids in general.
    People who don't cover their mouth when they yawn, sneeze, etc.
  • steffers628
    Options
    I think I have misphonia. Things like people chewing food, someone watching tv in the other room, bugs clicking into a light can be super distracting and annoying.
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Children. :(
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    People who talk on cell phones during a movie at the theater.

Anyone who takes me too serious
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Runners who run on the road when there is a perfectly good sidewalk there. WTF????

^^ Drives me nuts! And in this town it can get you killed. :/

People who will shove you out of the way to get out of the elevator and then walk at a snail's pace so you can't get around them.

Coworkers who send you an e-mail pointing out an error you made and when you state you'll correct the problem they write back "You Rock!" And I want to smack them in the head when they add smiley faces.

And children in general...
  • wingednotes
    wingednotes Posts: 279
    Options
    People who don't have kids that think they know everything about being a parent.