Progress pictures

Options
Rae6503
Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
Since stupid photobucket got all fancy with the editor and made collages a pain in the rear, and I went to all the work to make some, I thought I'd share my progress collages with the forums instead of just my friends. I haven't made much progress since Feb as I can't seem to actually eat at a deficit, but I think there's a little bit. I've been eating around maintenance and lifting heavy. I've also increased my cardio.

Also, the collages are way too wide to work here, so I'm posting links. Sorry if this is inconvenient. Dates and weights are on the first collage only.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b12/rachel6503/MFP/FrontProgress.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b12/rachel6503/MFP/BackProgress-1.jpg

Oh and I somehow forgot to take a side shot in Feb.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b12/rachel6503/MFP/SideProgress.jpg

Replies

• Temple_Fit
    Temple_Fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Looking Good!
  • Rae6503
    Options
    And this is how you make collages in photobucket now. SUCKS.

http://support.photobucket.com/entries/21310042-how-to-make-a-collage-in-pixlr
  • TexasRattlesnake
    TexasRattlesnake Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Wow, quite a difference... you look great!
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Looing great!! You can definitely tell a difference in your legs, and your stomach in the side pictures! (even with a gain of 11lbs) :happy: Yay for heavy lifting! :drinker:
  • Riverofbeauty
    Riverofbeauty Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Great progress! You're looking fabulous!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Woa huge difference!!! I also only notice differences when I take pictures lol
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    HOT... that is all.
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Very Hot & Amazing Progress In Your Healthy Journey:):) Thank you for sharing your great progess:):) Out Standing Job:):) Very Proud of your hard work is paying off!!!:flowerforyou:
  • mwestonp
    mwestonp Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    great work.
  • Big_Daddy6
    Big_Daddy6 Posts: 188
    Options
    NICE JOB :happy:
  • Rae6503
    Options
    Oh, I know how to post pictures here. These are just to wide to fit in the window of the forum.
  • tbodega
    tbodega Posts: 186
    Options
    Awesome work!! Especially the side belly pics. I'm working on eventually getting my stomach to be that flat again. Thanks for the extra motivation!
  • biged335
    biged335 Posts: 734
    Options
    You're hard work has diffently paid off!!! Looking great!!!
  • Michellerawrrr
    Michellerawrrr Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Proof that hard work pays off! :drinker:
  • TauTheBull
    TauTheBull Posts: 96
    Options
    Awesome progress!
  • RumOne
    RumOne Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    You are doing so great! Your back pics are fantastic (like the rest of them).
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress!! nice job!
  • MrsRipdizzle
    MrsRipdizzle Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I can see all the progress!! You look fantastic! I love your butt has rounded and lifted up so much too! And what I wouldn't give to have a nice flat tummeh like you!! Kick kickin' butt Rae - you rock!
  • Rae6503
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I really wasn't going to take pictures this time. I'd been putting it off forever thinking they'd be no change and that I'd be even more discouraged with myself. Pictures seem to be the way to go for me. The scale and even measurements haven't shown improvements.
  • castroje
    castroje Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Looking very good!!!!

19747159.png
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!