orgasmic eating....

Options
OMG....the cherries on my tree are finally ripe. This morning..I picked the plump, red/black globes of beautiful sweetness off the tree and ate them still warm from the sun..juice running down my chin. I don't think anythink I've ever eaten has hit my senses like fresh cherries from the tree. Visually beautiful, smell wonderful, feeling the sun on my skin and the smooth firmness of the cherry skin as your teeth pierce..and the juice flows into your mouth and you quickly suck as to not lose any.

I think I'm a cherry vampire..hahahahahaha

What food gives you this experience?

Replies

• NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    dove chocolate!
  • bigbrownbear123
    Options
    You ever thought of writing erotic novels? :laugh:
  • skybird455
    skybird455 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    raw jalepenos with hot fries.....and cold cantalope all together....Im pregnant, what can I say?
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    want fresh cherries now! :love:
  • taratam83
    taratam83 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    At least it s a healthy obsession :P
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    You ever thought of writing erotic novels? :laugh:

^ :laugh:

Ummm, chocolate. All. Kinds. Of chocolate. :smooched: :love: :heart:
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Ice cream!
  • 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I'll have what she's having! :wink:
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Bacon.
  • hayleeannie
    hayleeannie Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    With out a doubt... Crème brûlée!
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Oh god, that description made me want to vomit! I hate watching/picturing people eat.

Oh, but blackberries picked off the bush! My FAVORITE. Though, sometimes when I buy them from the store I find a realllly ripe one in the box and I get the slight hint of the amazingness.

Oooo, or maybe plums off the tree, still warm. Mmmm How I miss my childhood.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Cheesecake...it sends me straight to my happy place. :heart:
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Salmon sashimi.... divine
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    anykindapasta alfredo. Im totally in heaven while eating it.

And then an hour later Im laying on the couch in the fetal position whining that my stomach kills.
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    OMG....the cherries on my tree are finally ripe. This morning..I picked the plump, red/black globes of beautiful sweetness off the tree and ate them still warm from the sun..juice running down my chin. I don't think anythink I've ever eaten has hit my senses like fresh cherries from the tree. Visually beautiful, smell wonderful, feeling the sun on my skin and the smooth firmness of the cherry skin as your teeth pierce..and the juice flows into your mouth and you quickly suck as to not lose any.

I think I'm a cherry vampire..hahahahahaha

What food gives you this experience?

Well I'm a chef so my list is too long to write out! LOL But I am also the tender of my own orchard. 2 apple trees, 1 pear (lost one in the last year to fire blight) and 3 cherries, 1 bing, 1 pie cherries (I forget the variety) and 1 rainier. The rainier and the bing interpolinate. Picking then and eating them right off the tree is a totally orgasmic eating experience! Of them all, the cherries are my favorites but don't tell the others!

Made an incredible dessert recently that has not name that I know of. You take cherries and peaches and pit them, dice them up and macerate with honey. Take wontons, brush a melted butter and honey mixture on both sides and put them in the oven on a sheet pan at 325 degrees. When then are golden brown, take them out and layer them with the macerated fruit. Simple, not too high calorie and, as you would say, orgasmic! Fruity, buttery and crunchy all at the same time.
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    none but if I find a food like that I'll be fat again but I can give my hand a break ... oh wait what :huh:
  • goldengirl111
    goldengirl111 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    these foods eaten separately, not together:

* homemade salmon croquettes--finish them before they are done cooking in the pan
    * fried green tomatoes
    * ice cream
    * cucumber slices
    * mangos
    * anything with cilantro
    * Homemade choc chip cookies
  • goldengirl111
    Options
    You all are too much for me!!! Did you open Pandora's box?
    Stick to the food people. :):)
  • goldengirl111
    Options
    Pandora's lunch box that is. . .