Magic Mike

2»

Replies

• dottieisagoddess
    dottieisagoddess Posts: 5 Member
    I agree with you...however it was a great movie. My husband I talk about the checker at the grocery store that has the big tits. To many women let that little green monster in. If you dont think any of the men in this movie is hot.....well then sister I woud have to secound guess your judgement.....cuz DAMN they r hot........
  • dottieisagoddess
    dottieisagoddess Posts: 5 Member
    proud to say I am the gf who agrees with my bf when he says a woman is hot. we have similar taste in women. lol

Ditto
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    At least now we won't have to hear anymore complaining about "objectification". :laugh:

lol I don't think you really "get" how todays self-righteous females work.

Kudos to all the girls who openly say that "fill in the name" guy is hot and donot start third world war when their SO says that a "fill in the name" girl is hot
  • ElectricMayhem
    ElectricMayhem Posts: 214 Member
    This is def NOT how my relationship is with the hubs!! He's the one who gets jealous :wink: Not that dramatically though. I can literally not remember one time he's drooled over any girl in front of me, if he ever did i'd prob agree with him :bigsmile:
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    In my house it's the opposite
  • taunto
    In my house it's the opposite

You drool over Alison Brie and he over Tatum? :/
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    I don't find that many celebrities attractive (the ones I do turn out to be gay, like Neil Patrick Harris and Adam Lambert, lol) so I guess it isn't that much of an issue for me. My bf likes Sofia Vergara and some others and has no problem telling me so. Unless we move to California, I don't think he has a chance of meeting any of his celeb crushes. XD
  • MrsFolk
    MrsFolk Posts: 205
    Me and my boyfriend regularly had conversations about breaking Katy Perry and Russel Brand up so we could take them for ourselves. Now that they're divorced it's our chance!

WIN!
  • KaidaKantri
    KaidaKantri Posts: 401
    I agree with you...however it was a great movie. My husband I talk about the checker at the grocery store that has the big tits. To many women let that little green monster in. If you dont think any of the men in this movie is hot.....well then sister I woud have to secound guess your judgement.....cuz DAMN they r hot........

So apparently if I don't think the men are hot in this movie then my judgement's messed up?
    Just because YOU think they are hot, and a lot of other women think they are hot, doesn't mean we ALL do.
    Also, I'm not going to drool over any guy because Looks aren't THAT important.
    Don't get me wrong, I'll appreciate a good looking guy, but I won't go all crazy and drool over them.
  • KaidaKantri
    KaidaKantri Posts: 401
    I don't find that many celebrities attractive (the ones I do turn out to be gay, like Neil Patrick Harris and Adam Lambert, lol) so I guess it isn't that much of an issue for me. My bf likes Sofia Vergara and some others and has no problem telling me so. Unless we move to California, I don't think he has a chance of meeting any of his celeb crushes. XD

<3 Exactly. And most of the time their personality sucks as well. When I find a guy that I think is attractive, and he has an awful personality, or is dumb, then the guy turns ugly to me. :/ I also think this way of most celebrities, or actors.
  • Erisad

So apparently if I don't think the men are hot in this movie then my judgement's messed up?
    Just because YOU think they are hot, and a lot of other women think they are hot, doesn't mean we ALL do.
    Also, I'm not going to drool over any guy because Looks aren't THAT important.
    Don't get me wrong, I'll appreciate a good looking guy, but I won't go all crazy and drool over them.

I agree with you, we all have different tastes in what we like in the opposite sex. I just don't find muscular men attractive, they look hard and not cuddly at all. :(
  • Erisad

<3 Exactly. And most of the time their personality sucks as well. When I find a guy that I think is attractive, and he has an awful personality, or is dumb, then the guy turns ugly to me. :/ I also think this way of most celebrities, or actors.

That's right. Which is why I love Neil Patrick Harris so much, I see him interviewed or cohosting something, I find something else I like about him. He's very funny and a kind person. But yeah, a lot of celebrities let the fame go to their heads and they seem to have a rotten personality because of it. :(
  • taunto
    proud to say I am the gf who agrees with my bf when he says a woman is hot. we have similar taste in women. lol

haha. We're at the beginning stages and while about a month or so ago at the bar when a drunk girl was hitting on me in front of her she didn't made a scene and infact played along, I don't think i'll ever be the guy who will say something about another woman in front of my girl. I'm sure she'll know what I'm thinking but I don't see a reason to say it out mainly because I know I wouldn't like it if she blatantly said something about another man

We're ofcourse talking about real life and not celebrities people we'll have next to 0 chance of ever meeting.
  • RiverTom
    RiverTom Posts: 216 Member
    That review sounds pretty sarcastic to me...

I've read his other reviews and he appears to be serious about this one.
  • taunto
    People talking about the reviews and the story line...I think you all are missing the main point of the post....