A exercise ?

Options
I have a power glider but it is not listed under the cardio section. I need to know how many calories it burns per minute

Replies

• losingit
    losingit Posts: 14
    Options
    I have a power glider but it is not listed under the cardio section. I need to know how many calories it burns per minute
  • grinningkat
    grinningkat Posts: 14
    Options
    Anybody seen this Wii Fit Board? My wife is all over it and though I dont think much of it, if its gets her to exercise with me I might jump on it.
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried the Wii Fit yet, but I am ready for it! let's start a separate post and see if anyone else has it yet
  • cwjett
    cwjett Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    a haven't tried it yet but i want it! I know the boxing will wear you out!

Let us know if anyone has tried it!!
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I have one !!!!!!!!!
    it came out here in the uk already

its cool. i mean if you dont normaly excersice it definitly is a plus, the games are fun so you dont get bored too easily, but the weight and yoga training i can see getting bored of after a while.
    the cardio is good, you get to jog and do something like DDR..

i'm really not sure how much its burns in terms of calories, but i did it for almost an hour this morning and really broke a sweat. i need a HRM. but i do not replace it with my normal workout excersices, i will go on my stationary bike later, (whenever i find the willpower)

it also keeps your progress. fixes up goals, and gives you fitness tips.
    i think its pretty cool. but my bf, who totaly hates exercising, didnt even try it yet. yet he loved the wii tennis when it came out,

may
  • butterjoy
    butterjoy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I BELIEVE THE QUESTION WAS, DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE "POWER GLIDER"? IT LOOKS LIKE THE GAZELLE GLIDER BUT, HAS A DIFFERENT NAME.
  • foxfire9372
    foxfire9372 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Does it have the monitor? Most of them do. If not, pop on a pedometer and go on your distance covered and log it under walking. That is the exercise it most closely resembles.
  • cwjett
    cwjett Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    i would like the wii fit for my son to use, he is a little overweight. does it have stuff to do that a 12 year old boy would like?
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    i would like the wii fit for my son to use, he is a little overweight. does it have stuff to do that a 12 year old boy would like?

ho yes, i think so, i got my 8 yo niece on it and loved it,at first, she didnt really understand how to use her body weight to play the games, (you have to shift your weight from 1 foot to the other in a lot of occasion), but when she got feel of it, she wouldnt let it go.

i think its really good for kids,