Amazing Relization

Options
porrasc
porrasc Posts: 23 Member
Today has been an awesome day so far. Weighed in and saw I lost just over 3 lbs but that wasn't the best part.

As I was getting ready for work I was looking at myself in the mirror and looking at the excess fat rolls I have on my upper body and the thought hit me. I could wait until I had worked hard enough that they would disappear. Now for me this was a big thing because when I started MFP I honestly didn't think I would keep up with it and lose any weight. I had done some many different things to try and lose weight and just never stuck with any of them.

Now instead of thinking negative about my weightloss plan/get in shape plan I can't wait to reach my goals. Another exciting thing for me is that I am almost to the weight I was over a year and half ago which is just freaking awesome!

Thanks MFP!

Replies

• kimpossible471
    kimpossible471 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Great breakthrough!!!!
  • msvdz
    msvdz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    good for you. I say take the..."I have a year to lose it" attitude. then you can never feel like you are behind the 8 ball. u can do it! u will do it!
  • Twiztedbeing
    Twiztedbeing Posts: 389
    Options
    I would say that your goal is easily attainable and that you should not stop once you reach your goal. Continue to get in even better shape.
  • missjessica482
    Options
    thats awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • porrasc
    porrasc Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!