Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

A exercise ?

losingit
losingit Posts: 14
edited September 18 in Fitness and Exercise
I have a power glider but it is not listed under the cardio section. I need to know how many calories it burns per minute

Replies

• losingit
    losingit Posts: 14
    I have a power glider but it is not listed under the cardio section. I need to know how many calories it burns per minute
  • grinningkat
    grinningkat Posts: 14
    Anybody seen this Wii Fit Board? My wife is all over it and though I dont think much of it, if its gets her to exercise with me I might jump on it.
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,646 Member
    I haven't tried the Wii Fit yet, but I am ready for it! let's start a separate post and see if anyone else has it yet
  • cwjett
    cwjett Posts: 189 Member
    a haven't tried it yet but i want it! I know the boxing will wear you out!

Let us know if anyone has tried it!!
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    I have one !!!!!!!!!
    it came out here in the uk already

its cool. i mean if you dont normaly excersice it definitly is a plus, the games are fun so you dont get bored too easily, but the weight and yoga training i can see getting bored of after a while.
    the cardio is good, you get to jog and do something like DDR..

i'm really not sure how much its burns in terms of calories, but i did it for almost an hour this morning and really broke a sweat. i need a HRM. but i do not replace it with my normal workout excersices, i will go on my stationary bike later, (whenever i find the willpower)

it also keeps your progress. fixes up goals, and gives you fitness tips.
    i think its pretty cool. but my bf, who totaly hates exercising, didnt even try it yet. yet he loved the wii tennis when it came out,

may
  • butterjoy
    butterjoy Posts: 303 Member
    I BELIEVE THE QUESTION WAS, DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE "POWER GLIDER"? IT LOOKS LIKE THE GAZELLE GLIDER BUT, HAS A DIFFERENT NAME.
  • foxfire9372
    foxfire9372 Posts: 184 Member
    Does it have the monitor? Most of them do. If not, pop on a pedometer and go on your distance covered and log it under walking. That is the exercise it most closely resembles.
  • cwjett
    cwjett Posts: 189 Member
    i would like the wii fit for my son to use, he is a little overweight. does it have stuff to do that a 12 year old boy would like?
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    i would like the wii fit for my son to use, he is a little overweight. does it have stuff to do that a 12 year old boy would like?

ho yes, i think so, i got my 8 yo niece on it and loved it,at first, she didnt really understand how to use her body weight to play the games, (you have to shift your weight from 1 foot to the other in a lot of occasion), but when she got feel of it, she wouldnt let it go.

i think its really good for kids,
This discussion has been closed.