Hi All- I'm new here and have a ton o weight to lose!

Options
2»

Replies

• MeltingCandlewax
    MeltingCandlewax Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I want to thank everyone for their encoragement, and support. I think it will definetly help with encoragement and motivation when times get hard.

Wishing everyone a happy July 4th, We are having a party and I am hosting and cooking so we will see how that goes. Went to a bday party for a two year old the other day (sunday day i started) and didn't touch one bite of anything.

Well later all.
    good night :tongue:

PS: while I am still on tonight how to I put my tracker on this post. Thanks
  • MeltingCandlewax
    MeltingCandlewax Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    yah i have not done my measurements yet, but i had my hubby take the 2 pictures tonight. They will be not posted. They are not pretty.
  • Sylvialng55
    Options
    Awesome! Just take one day at a time. I have only lost 2 pounds but I refuse to quit. You have inspired me! Keep up the great work!:smile:
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    You can do it... If I can anyone can : )

Add me if you would like!
  • Sambrielle
    Sambrielle Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi...I too am 'restarting'....since I lost 17 lbs 2 years ago & have since gained it back. I want to lose 20 lbs...by Sept. 15th....more after that, but that is my current goal. I love this site and with the phone app, it makes it even easier. Last time I used this, tho...I didn't participate in the boards very much. This gives me more inspiration!
    thanks!
  • barbaracoffing
    barbaracoffing Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You know what? You can do this. You said you did it before, you can do it again and keep it off this time. If you are like the rest of us, then you have hit rock bottom and this is it! This site is SO wonderful. IT will help you log your calories and you will be shocked at everything that goes in your mouth. I know I was. I had 80 lbs to lose in Feb and had 60 when I signed up. Everyone here is so supportive! I could only do 3 minutes on the treadmill at first and after 2 months I'm up to 20. You can do it. Feel free to add me:)