Lowest weight since 21

Options
Hezzietiger1
Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
Today I FINALLY broke my 180's curse. I've been stuck there for 2 months and since 21...never been under it. But TODAY I weighed in at 178 on the gym scale (my official weigh in scale) and 176 at home!!!!!! SWEET LORD I'm finally ok with the fact that I'm 30. LOL

My next goal is to lose a total of 60 lbs by the end of July. I just need 6 more :) Wish me luck!!!!!

Hezz

Replies

• nu2012
    nu2012 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Goodluck with the next goal!
  • nenamartinez
    nenamartinez Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! I don't even remember when I was in the 170s... the 180s are a curse for me, too! I had a LOT of years bouncing around in them...

Here's hoping to be down in the 170s soon :D

Congratulations!
  • noirnatural
    noirnatural Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Today I FINALLY broke my 180's curse. I've been stuck there for 2 months and since 21...never been under it. But TODAY I weighed in at 178 on the gym scale (my official weigh in scale) and 176 at home!!!!!! SWEET LORD I'm finally ok with the fact that I'm 30. LOL

My next goal is to lose a total of 60 lbs by the end of July. I just need 6 more :) Wish me luck!!!!!

Hezz

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! My curse is 230- since I've surpassed this weight, I haven't gotten below it on a weigh-in day. Case in point: I was at 232 last week, weighed in, and stayed EXACTLY THE SAME after over a month straight of consistent 2 pounds-a-week weight loss! :grumble:
  • lolarit
    lolarit Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    That's so great! I know what its like to be stuck because I've been stuck at my current weight for over a month.
    Keep up the great work!
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I am pretty sure u got this covered. 6 pounds is nothing. Good luck.
  • faithchange
    faithchange Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I was at the 187 mark FOREVER...then I broke it about a month ago...when I found MFP and gave it a week or two...hear I am down 10 lbs. I've been working at my journey for two years though...237 at the start and lost 60lbs to date....hoping for about 25-30lbs more. WE shall see what's intended.

You are doing great!!! :) Amazing.
  • subcult
    subcult Posts: 262 Member
    Options

He
    grate I was never able to break under 180when I tried at 21 I'm gladl to see you made I hope I do this time too.
  • heartofdorkness
    Options
    Terrific milestone! Way to go! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!