New and needs friends:-P

Options
Hi everyone!

I am 162 lbs trying to get back down to 135 or 140. The number is not THAT important, but having to buy all new clothes is haha! Just looking for friends on here to motivate and be motivated. :-)

Positive people feel free to add me:-)

Replies

• slowly_changing12
    slowly_changing12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    sure...love to be your friend
  • sleonardbranson
    Options
    I'm new too, started earlier in the week... Welcome....
  • thedove34
    thedove34 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
    I am always looking for support!
  • sandrabeebee
    Options
    I've just signed up. Im on round two of the 12wbt challenge and need a tracker to help with the altenative food I'm eating. Good afternoon everyone!
  • PatriceMG
    PatriceMG Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I could use some support. I am new to MFP (just a couple of weeks) and I need to learn how to get around the site. I woul appreciate motivation to keep up the good start I have!
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I joined about 2 months ago and love MFP! The support and advice has been wonderful. Feel free to add me as a friend. I log everyday and very active. Good luck in your journey!
  • DeadMarsha
    DeadMarsha Posts: 203
    Options
    Feel free to add me! We have similar goals! =)
  • MzBeauty2U
    MzBeauty2U Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • HealthierHappierBrenda
    HealthierHappierBrenda Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You can add me...i made an account in January 2010 but didn't fully commit but recently i've logged in 150 days in a row and am totally committed to a healthier lifestyle :D Welcome to MFP
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp, been a long time user and enjoy it, hope you like it too and get the weight down, anyone can add me if they want
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    *runs in room, throws bacon in the air...falls running back out*

I'm OK :drinker:
  • niseybabe
    niseybabe Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well im on here every day. Anyone on here can add me if you like :smile:
  • Dayna5K
    Dayna5K Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • HizGoddess
    HizGoddess Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new here too. Having friends on here helps with accountability! Feel free to add me!
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend! If anyone wants friends, please let me know!
  • JlSimon22
    JlSimon22 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I just started this week as well. Looking to lose 30 pounds. Feel free to add me, always find it more helpful to not do this alone!
  • morganmay92
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well..new :)
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Welcome...feel free to add me : )
  • nadanyc2000
    Options
    Im new as well. Trying too lose a few pounds and take postive advice and offer some if needed. Were in this as a team so lets go
  • applenugget2014
    Options
    I'm kinda new - I downloaded this app a long time ago, but just started regularly using it a little under two weeks ago :) Feel free to add me! I'd love the support, and to cheer you on too!